IGNORED

Dolman idiots

leylandsroad

There is a group of 4/5 blokes who sit behind me in the dolman stand, they really talk shit. They moan from first minute till last, honestly don't have a clue and don't even know most of the players. One of them went on so much wanting a pint in the robins that after 80 minutes he just got up and left., towards the second half one said Williams is playing well today and another thought agard was Garrida on the bench and that o'donnell like hamer is bristolian. I haven't even mentioned the swearing and smell of drink, total idiots.

Wow.  you should think yourself lucky it's only four fifths of them, some on here think it's five fifths that leave early. Unless you're in the back row, in which case there's NO-ONE behind you in which case I'm stuck. Zero fifths? Nil fifths? Perhaps they've all got soon-to-expire Food Vouchers to use as they missed the Gillingham game? Or they want to get to the chips before the plates run out? Boggly, mind. 

4 minutes ago, UncleAlbert said:

Im surprised anyone made it to the 80th minute in the dolman, from my view in the  atyeo it looked as though half the stand were already on the m32. 

It's not M32, its E32 - or Dolman C Block in old money. I blame that nasty German woman. Heidi something or other. Heidi my sausage. 

23 minutes ago, leylandsroad said:

There is a group of 4/5 blokes who sit behind me in the dolman stand, they really talk shit. They moan from first minute till last, honestly don't have a clue and don't even know most of the players. One of them went on so much wanting a pint in the robins that after 80 minutes he just got up and left., towards the second half one said Williams is playing well today and another thought agard was Garrida on the bench and that o'donnell like hamer is bristolian. I haven't even mentioned the swearing and smell of drink, total idiots.

Why bother sprouting this drivel on a forum? 

2 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Bristol Rugby fans at all? Seem to have a few around me who really have no clue about Football it seems

No worse than me taking up my free ticket for the rugby.

The game kicked off, some big bloke caught it. I shouted 'Hand ball!' and the ref did nothing.

I think the ref was intimidated by the size of the player. He didn't give a single hand ball decision all game. 

5 minutes ago, UncleAlbert said:

Im surprised anyone made it to the 80th minute in the dolman, from my view in the  atyeo it looked as though half the stand were already on the m32. 

More crap , some people do leave, but anyone trying to get out of the dolman when the games over knows that most are still there to the end , I know that all the super fans are in the Atyeo but some of the rest of also care.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Sorry. I could have taken either of the two answers on my card.

1/ Topic

2/ Squirrel shit.

If a hazelnut doesn't have hazelnut in every bite what the flip hope is there for the Hazelnut Stuffed Squirrel Burgers they'll be selling #DMS in five seasons time when it finally opens in time for us to play Sneyd Park Reserves/Real Madrid (delete as hope/despair dictates)  

1 hour ago, leylandsroad said:

You're lucky you wernt on the train with them last week !!

:bruce_h4h:

Where will they strike next week ? :ph34r:

Could they make a shocking appearance on Coach One :aok2:

2 hours ago, UncleAlbert said:

How can anybody moan about the entire Dolman, when we comprise about 40% of the crowd?

If we all left before the end, how does it take so long to get out after the final whistle?

idiot post.

4 hours ago, leylandsroad said:

Swearing and smelling of booze? At the football of all places.  

17 hours ago, Leveller said:

How can anybody moan about the entire Dolman, when we comprise about 40% of the crowd?

If we all left before the end, how does it take so long to get out after the final whistle?

idiot post.

It was sarcasm... a joke!! Seriously what is wrong with some people on here. Take everything personally. When the dolman isn't emptying it's complain. Go write to supporter services if you've an issue with the banter.  

Archived