IGNORED

I Might Boo.......

Jack Dawe

.....it's possible. It could happen one day. I can't say I will never boo. I mean, if Johnsonson mucks up the equilibrium of the group, I wouldn't be happy about that, I could be persuaded to boo. It's possible. I wouldn't want to see that mucked up.

I can't see myself ever booing Wibs (unless he refuses to hang up his boots) or Tomlinson, or Kodgier, or Corey, or Marvin, or Goldborne, or any of the lads. Unless one of them mucked up the equilibrium of the group.

I might boo while waiting to exit the Dolman via one of them vomitories. Get sick of waiting. But I don't sit in the Dolman. I would boo Basement Rovers, definately, because they are determined to muck up the equilibrium of our group, and I'm not having that. I might boo Alan in Clevedon, next time he calls Geoff on the radio, but only cos Alan won't hear.

But it's been years since I booed the team. Back in the early 90s it was, away somewhere, under Osman I think. Russ mucked up the equilibrium of the group, or the fans, as we were known. But I've not been one too boo since then. So, it's unlikely, but you never know.

I think it's safe to say,unless the equilibrium of the group is mucked up, it is unlikely I will boo anytime soon.

What about you?

9 hours ago, reddogkev said:

I once watched Christian Bale in a film called Equilibrium.  I would boo whoever made that film.  It was utter tripe.

Christian Bale used to be quite decent, once upon a time...

I might be tempted to boo at the football once in a while, if the dollar was right.

You could not be more wrong, equilibrium is a cult classic.

11 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

.....it's possible. It could happen one day. I can't say I will never boo. I mean, if Johnsonson mucks up the equilibrium of the group, I wouldn't be happy about that, I could be persuaded to boo. It's possible. I wouldn't want to see that mucked up.

I can't see myself ever booing Wibs (unless he refuses to hang up his boots) or Tomlinson, or Kodgier, or Corey, or Marvin, or Goldborne, or any of the lads. Unless one of them mucked up the equilibrium of the group.

I might boo while waiting to exit the Dolman via one of them vomitories. Get sick of waiting. But I don't sit in the Dolman. I would boo Basement Rovers, definately, because they are determined to muck up the equilibrium of our group, and I'm not having that. I might boo Alan in Clevedon, next time he calls Geoff on the radio, but only cos Alan won't hear.

But it's been years since I booed the team. Back in the early 90s it was, away somewhere, under Osman I think. Russ mucked up the equilibrium of the group, or the fans, as we were known. But I've not been one too boo since then. So, it's unlikely, but you never know.

I think it's safe to say,unless the equilibrium of the group is mucked up, it is unlikely I will boo anytime soon.

What about you?

Well played sir...

I am considering a sponsored boo…..a booathon if u will?  I intend to visit each and every football stadium in the UK over the next couple of months, and then at an appropriate moment within the 90 minute period I will choose a suitable moment to Boo. I am certain that each and every ground will contain a section used exclusively by  Boo Boys……..and I might even indulge in some freeform Booing.  I Just need to raise the necessary  5k to begin my philanthropic sojourn…...can't wait

6 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

I might booze.

On Tuesday night.

If I can get away from the Gate in time. 

Few 6X's and maybe an Addlestone's inbetweener. ..

Wadworths 6X

I remember it well.

One of my many longed for English (Bristolian) memories - I long to return to the Compass at Tormarton for a pint of their wonderful 6X!.

Archived