IGNORED

MK Parking Advice?

CotswoldRed

Aiming to go on Saturday.  First time driving there.  Any advice on where to park?  Seems like plenty of residential space within a 20 minute walk. Are there matchday restrictions I should be aware of?

Stadium MK still appears to have spaces left too, although I have a sizeable van (Renault Master SWB).

• Admin
34 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Aiming to go on Saturday.  First time driving there.  Any advice on where to park?  Seems like plenty of residential space within a 20 minute walk. Are there matchday restrictions I should be aware of?

Stadium MK still appears to have spaces left too, although I have a sizeable van (Renault Master SWB).

There are 2,000 car parking spaces at the stadium, which cost £7 per vehicle.

Otherwise you can street park in the Denbigh West industrial estate.

After passing the stadium entrance on your left, turn right at the next roundabout, called Granby roundabout, and then take the next turn left, and immediately left again onto the industrial estate called Denbigh West.

Don't be tempted to park at the adjacent Asda Store as it is patrolled on matchdays and you may end up with a £60 parking ticket for your trouble.

Almost opposite the main stadium entrance is another small industrial estate, the entrance to which is on Peverel Drive.

Again there is some street parking to be had in this area.

At the top of Peverel Drive there is an Islamic Centre which offers secure car parking at £5 per vehicle.

If passing the stadium entrance on your left, then you can't immediately turn right into Peverel Drive, so you will have to proceed down to the roundabout, to comeback on yourself.

Post Code for SAT NAV: MK1 1ST

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

There are 2,000 car parking spaces at the stadium, which cost £7 per vehicle.

Otherwise you can street park in the Denbigh West industrial estate.

After passing the stadium entrance on your left, turn right at the next roundabout, called Granby roundabout, and then take the next turn left, and immediately left again onto the industrial estate called Denbigh West.

Don't be tempted to park at the adjacent Asda Store as it is patrolled on matchdays and you may end up with a £60 parking ticket for your trouble.

Almost opposite the main stadium entrance is another small industrial estate, the entrance to which is on Peverel Drive.

Again there is some street parking to be had in this area.

At the top of Peverel Drive there is an Islamic Centre which offers secure car parking at £5 per vehicle.

If passing the stadium entrance on your left, then you can't immediately turn right into Peverel Drive, so you will have to proceed down to the roundabout, to comeback on yourself.

Post Code for SAT NAV: MK1 1ST

Brilliant stuff.  Cheers my friend :)

7 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Plenty of free parking off Denbigh Road to the south of the stadium, as long as you're early (1:30ish is my guess).

Archived