IGNORED

Football League Supporter Of The Year

Dave L

Done.

here's what I wrote, in case it helps any others find the right words.  Hope it's appropriate?

Oskar has Cerebral Palsy and has been a focal point of fundraising for an operation to help him walk unaided.  He has had his operation in the close season, so that he didn't miss any games!  He took his first steps by leading out City v Preston in January 2016,  a game poignant by the generous collections made by Preston fans in the game in the 14/15 season.  He has helped create an ongoing bond between both clubs, as well as uniting our local Rivals (Bristol Rovers), who donated generously too.  A fantastic boy, with so much determination.  Would be thoroughly deserving of such an award.

10 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I think she apologised for making it all up and after a bit of ranting by the Daily Mail it was all forgotten...

Her only profit was signed Preston memorabilia (which she ended up giving back) and meeting some Preston players.

I think the general feeling was that she'd been punished enough.

13 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

I voted for Linda Moon. The Preston fan who managed to beat cancer through her sheer love of the club. 

Go Linda. 

Thought that had been exposed as a fictitious story

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/linda-moon-preston-fan-explains-5807399

Thought you were a detective Fordy !!! ;)

Archived