IGNORED

Nick powell or any footballer

joe jordans teeth

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Just said couldn't be bothered to watch man Utd game last night because he was playing Fifa:facepalm:,I'm sure the united fans will be delighted to hear that and will let him know it when he returns from his loan spell. Disgraceful in my eyes 

Over reaction of the season.

8 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Just said couldn't be bothered to watch man Utd game last night because he was playing Fifa:facepalm:,I'm sure the united fans will be delighted to hear that and will let him know it when he returns from his loan spell. Disgraceful in my eyes 

So? Do you really think Karleigh Osbourne has watched us religiously when we've been on sky this season

27 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Does anyone remember This is Football? The best bit was you could actually dive.....get it right you get a pen. Get it wrong and booking!! Brilliant.

I think the ability to dive was also on Pro Evo 2011? I once won a penalty diving, I was  somewhat pleased with myself, despite it effectively being cheating. 

2 hours ago, pride of the west said:

This is football was brilliant on ps1. That dive was class. Could dive on a fifa game around that time as well but it only lasted one season. 

Fifa 99! R2/R1!  It was the dream. Wait til 85 mins, then long ball into the box, win a pen, beat your mate 1-0, watch him lose his sh*t, laugh, repeat. Ideal

12 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Probably right mate but Christ he can't watch his club because he was playing a computer game,hasn't he got a woman to sort out

I'm confused - so if he didn't watch the Man U game to 'sort out his woman', that's perfectly acceptable, but if he's doing anything else it's totally unacceptable/disgraceful/disrepectful?

Can't see El-Abd sitting down in front of the telly with the popcorn when we were on Sky....

8 hours ago, deadredfred said:

Fifa 99! R2/R1!  It was the dream. Wait til 85 mins, then long ball into the box, win a pen, beat your mate 1-0, watch him lose his sh*t, laugh, repeat. Ideal

The worst thing they ever did on FIFA was removing the ability to slide tackle the goalkeeper while he was preparing to kick it out. Instant red card, but my word it was satisfying.

Archived