IGNORED

MK Dons Highlights

Nibor

4 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

How good is the ball and finish for the second..

I know you only see a small part of the game in the highlights but it looked like Bryan did everything but score and really should have when he got the ball trapped in his feet at the end.

14 minutes ago, Nibor said:

I know you only see a small part of the game in the highlights but it looked like Bryan did everything but score and really should have when he got the ball trapped in his feet at the end.

In fairness, Cardiff were given a penalty today for pretty much the same incident. I'd say it was a penalty. 

16 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

2 minutes ago, Red Homer said:

Can anyone tell me why whenever I try to watch the sky highlights videos I get a message saying the video is not authorised in my location?

Should be ok anywhere in the UK - not set up to show an overseas location?

3 minutes ago, Red Homer said:

Can anyone tell me why whenever I try to watch the sky highlights videos I get a message saying the video is not authorised in my location?

It thinks your outside the UK - do you have any issues with the bbc iplayer? if you are in the UK you might have a proxy setup (that you will need to turn off) or your ISP might be doing something weird with routing your data.

42 minutes ago, Nibor said:

YEah, I wonder why he didn't just hit it first time instead of taking a touch and moving closer to goal.

1 hour ago, Lew-T said:

MK Dons look dire...

They were poor, but City's constant, unrelenting harrassment and pressure was a big factor.  Plus City's spine was awesome today

43 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Disappointed to see that they didn't show any of the MK Dons shots on target.

:laugh: too many to choose from

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

Should be ok anywhere in the UK - not set up to show an overseas location?

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Where are you?

Sky highlights are only available in the UK, so you will need to use, e.g. Hola, if you are trying to watch from abroad.

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Are you trying to watch on a phone? If so, you might need to enable location services/settings. 

58 minutes ago, Pezo said:

It thinks your outside the UK - do you have any issues with the bbc iplayer? if you are in the UK you might have a proxy setup (that you will need to turn off) or your ISP might be doing something weird with routing your data.

I'm not outside the UK, I'm in Sea Mills trying to watch it - over my Sky broadband! Granted, it's on my phone so I'll just wait until the morning and watch it on 5

7 minutes ago, Red Homer said:

I'm not outside the UK, I'm in Sea Mills trying to watch it - over my Sky broadband! Granted, it's on my phone so I'll just wait until the morning and watch it on 5

If it's an iPhone, try the following...

settings

privacy

location service

on. 

Then try and watch them. 

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

If it's an iPhone, try the following...

settings

privacy

location service

on. 

Then try and watch them. 

Doubt that'd be it, websites have to ask for your location to use it through an iPhone. Generally your location is determined from your IP address.

Good to see Joe Bryan heavily involved.

Also great that Kodjia bagged the goals. What a quality finish for his second - hopefully that will give him some confidence for the next few games.

Judging from the highlights Wilbs and Agard linked up well when they came on.

Archived