IGNORED

SC v KR

slartibartfast

9 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

NO CONTEST !

In the post match defeat moaning stakes. I thought SC could be a spoiled brat after a loss, but, check out the plastic scouse on their player.......my god !

Thank God it only lasts 6 seconds!

VIDEO: KR says he and the players must take responsibility for today's performance: bit.ly/krpostbrch #MKDBRC

29 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

One thing he did say   "...........pumping long balls over the top to Flint, perhaps the best No.5 in the Championship, come on....." .

Best number 5..? 

KR should watch the game a bit more closely. 

Tuned in to 3 counties radio on the way home and it was non stop berating of the mk  performance,  

Jet and Maynard came in for particular abuse, and that was from the "match analizers" not just the fans texting.....One said jet was just a large lump who should not be anywhere near a professional football team....!!!!!!    At least we never hear that from Twentyman. ...

As for the fat scouser......well.....said he could not understand why they were so rubbish and kept lumping balls up top......as my son pointed out, maybe it was because we neutralised their game....just a thought Karl....just a thought....

Thats wh

spacer.gif
Johnny
 Post subject: Re: £200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:55 pm 

Can't argue with any of that, apart from watching Wimbledon, it really was useless. 

I've never seen a player less interested in being somewhere as JET was today. He's a luxury we cannot afford at the moment. Constantly hoofing the ball up to him all day wasn't working, and it should have been Robbo's job to see that and react, but he didn't.

spacer.gif
Camdenite
 Post subject: Re: £200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:56 pm 

50 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

Tuned in to 3 counties radio on the way home and it was non stop berating of the mk  performance,  

Jet and Maynard came in for particular abuse, and that was from the "match analizers" not just the fans texting.....One said jet was just a large lump who should not be anywhere near a professional football team....!!!!!!    At least we never hear that from Twentyman. ...

As for the fat scouser......well.....said he could not understand why they were so rubbish and kept lumping balls up top......as my son pointed out, maybe it was because we neutralised their game....just a thought Karl....just a thought....

Heard this as well, Robinson said everyone on their side had there worst game ever, we were as crap as them , worst game he'd seen etc , total cock, their fans referred to JET as jumbo jet!

2 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

Heard this as well, Robinson said everyone on their side had there worst game ever, we were as crap as them , worst game he'd seen etc , total cock, their fans referred to JET as jumbo jet!

One of the fans on their forum gave all their players a 0 except for JET who got a -1 as he just got in the way.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

You must really not like him if he`s worse than Pulis, Evans, Dopey Darrell & Colin!

Worse than Evans and Colin that's for sure. Dopey Darrell doesn't bug me he's just a complete joke of a man. Pulis I'll give you he's a complete...
KR has had constant digs directed at City for the past 2 seasons, so no I do not like him at all.
At least Colin was justified in some ways about his digs at us in the matches we played against him.

Am I missing the point here?  MK Dons were sh*t and their manager notices.  So he is the most hated manager in the league.  Er, right.

i've always rather liked the guy, and his assessment of the game seems pretty much in line with what I was picking up from various sources.  What has he done wrong, apart from being from Liverpool and needing to lose a few pounds?

49 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

I liked the caller who said the ref didn't give them protection against our "bunch of thugs". I think he may have given them a couple of free kicks?

20 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Am I missing the point here?  MK Dons were sh*t and their manager notices.  So he is the most hated manager in the league.  Er, right.

i've always rather liked the guy, and his assessment of the game seems pretty much in line with what I was picking up from various sources.  What has he done wrong, apart from being from Liverpool and needing to lose a few pounds?

More than enough, I would have said......But, not a trace of humility and not an OUNCE of respect (or praise) for the opposition !

41 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

I liked the caller who said the ref didn't give them protection against our "bunch of thugs". I think he may have given them a couple of free kicks?

I heard that. Made me smile as we hardly had a decision go our way in the first half.

I rather like that we are thought of as a " bunch of thugs ". Too many times we have been a soft touch. About time we had some steel in the team.

Pushovers no more!

2 hours ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

They were poor but I actually thought it was a decent game, both sides tried to pass it and we just totally did a number on them, broke on every pass they made to intercept and harried them and gave them  no time on the ball. For him to imply we were also poor is comedy gold of the kind he gave me today by getting increasingly high pitched and melodramatic to the 4th official and anyone who would listen. Our midfield was all over the game. Really enjoyed it, one sided as hell. Only quarter I will give is not that it was a poor game but that Joe Bryan has more to give, his best game of the season but took a while to get amongst them and I reckon isn't yet at the confidence level of last season.

From my perspective:

We were utterly solid and they were not. Not only that but we worked harder than them, all over the park. To call us as poor as them in a first half when we were playing against 11 men and the referee* is a fabrication of Lance Armstrong proportions. 

Robinson has achieved a lot at a plastic club with a dubious fan base, but you can't just talk complete BS up to paper over the cracks when a team you consider your equal turns up at your place and beats you. Comfortably. Which is what happened today.

Smith & Flint particularly were fabulous. To call them poor (by implication) simply makes me angry. Dean Lewington, Man of the Match indeed. Corporate nonsense... he wasn't the best left back on the pitch, let alone the best player (I have an issue with this generally - lose at home and if your keeper is not your best player, either don't bother or give it to an opponent, show some class rather than scraping the bottom of the barrel of some sponsor, who knows nothing other than the name of "Mr Milton Keynes Dons").

* The Ref was shocking. He penalised us continually in the first half, yet I could totally understand some Milton Keynes frustration at his performance in the second stanza.

Lastly, the 30 minutes or so before kickoff was about the most pleasant I have spent within a football ground. Wall to Wall Classic Rock. Bowie, DC and The Who. I suppose I should acknowledge Marshall Amplification for this...

Other Amplification devices are available...

...but aren't as good.... where's my Les Paul?

Agree about the music before the game.  Did I spot a massive Marshall building near ground too?

Thought KR was fair in his assessment in the Football League show.  I don't have any issues with the bloke and for me he has brought through some decent young players and spent very little.

I can't understand the abuse he's getting..

He said they were shit and that we were by far the better team, how can he be any more honest than that?! Could understand being angry if he said they dominated and were unlucky, but it's quite the opposite..

People just want to knock the bloke cause its the in thing to do.

Edit: I'm basing my opinion on what he said on the football league show.

1 hour ago, awbb said:

From my perspective:

We were utterly solid and they were not. Not only that but we worked harder than them, all over the park. To call us as poor as them in a first half when we were playing against 11 men and the referee* is a fabrication of Lance Armstrong proportions. 

Robinson has achieved a lot at a plastic club with a dubious fan base, but you can't just talk complete BS up to paper over the cracks when a team you consider your equal turns up at your place and beats you. Comfortably. Which is what happened today.

Smith & Flint particularly were fabulous. To call them poor (by implication) simply makes me angry. Dean Lewington, Man of the Match indeed. Corporate nonsense... he wasn't the best left back on the pitch, let alone the best player (I have an issue with this generally - lose at home and if your keeper is not your best player, either don't bother or give it to an opponent, show some class rather than scraping the bottom of the barrel of some sponsor, who knows nothing other than the name of "Mr Milton Keynes Dons").

* The Ref was shocking. He penalised us continually in the first half, yet I could totally understand some Milton Keynes frustration at his performance in the second stanza.

Lastly, the 30 minutes or so before kickoff was about the most pleasant I have spent within a football ground. Wall to Wall Classic Rock. Bowie, DC and The Who. I suppose I should acknowledge Marshall Amplification for this...

Other Amplification devices are available...

...but aren't as good.... where's my Les Paul?

We do the MoM thing to. Think I remember Kodjia getting it when we lost to both Brentford and Fulham. I don't like it but it is what it is. 

9 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

I can't understand the abuay sse he's getting..

He said they were shit and that we were by far the better team, how can he be any more honest than that?! Could understand being angry if he said they dominated and were unlucky, but it's quite the opposite..

People just want to knock the bloke cause its the in thing to do.

Edit: I'm basing my opinion on what he said on the football league show.

He did 'immediately after the game' say 'we were poor as well' in his MK World interview. In his defence, he spoke when the emotions were still raging and calmed down to say we deserved it. 

He's a 'Marmite' manager of the modern media bitch day. Personally, I can't stand marmite.

Archived