IGNORED

Prediction League: Brighton & Hove Albion (H)

RedYoshi

Bristol City v Brighton & Hove Albion  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 hours ago, RedYoshi said:

Touches

Number of touches per team: 2 points each

Oh this is nuts... 427 City and 610 BHA - where do you get the answers from anyroad? 

Within two: 1 point

City player with most touches: 1 point, extra 2 points for correct number

Go on, touch me.

Smith.

WILDCARD MATCH OF THE (MID)WEEK

Burnley v Nottingham Forest

Guess how many times they put it in each net. Go on. GUESS.

2-0

I just can't bring myself to believe we're going to win 4 in a row. I really want us to, though. And I do think we'll stay unbeaten. Hmm... Suppose it's one of those draws that feels like a win, then. Poifec'.

BCFC 2-2 BHA  

(0-0)

1st half

Brighton miss a penalty. We miss at least two decent chances. But none as decent as a penalty, so basically we win this half.

2nd half

Smith 49' - Comes out from the break like a man possessed, shackle-less, and storms into the box to send a monster shot into the top corner.

Knockaert 60' - Slick play carves us open, highlighting the lack of playing time Pearce and Flint have had together. Cheeky little touch finishes it off, causing me to mutter "cheeky bastard" when I watch the highlights later.

Zamora 71' - His first touch after coming on. What a *****.

Agard 90+3' - LET'S GO F&^%$NG MENTAL. I love this man.

Touches

574 612

Pack 61

Wildcard

Burnley 3-1 Forest 

In other news, I've just found a far quicker way to do something in the spreadsheet. What a numpty.

Archived