IGNORED

Sir Colin of Daniel

alexukhc

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Colin Daniel

Is this picture being used by the Beeb for real?  Or have they brilliantly used an incredibly ironic and possibly fake pic?

Did he ever actually play for them?

No but on that fateful, frankly f***king hilarious, day Mansfield played in Rovers away strip as they clashed. However they could of chosen any picture of him in a variety of kits but they chose that. Think we've got a mole at BBC online myself..

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Colin Daniel

Is this picture being used by the Beeb for real?  Or have they brilliantly used an incredibly ironic and possibly fake pic?

Did he ever actually play for them?

The outstanding irony of it all, Exiled, was Mansfield had the wrong kit, or forgot it, on the big day and relegated Raggedy Arse R*vers to non league football wearing their kit

2 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

No but on that fateful, frankly ****king hilarious, day Mansfield played in Rovers away strip as they clashed. However they could of chosen any picture of him in a variety of kits but they chose that. Think we've got a mole at BBC online myself..

One of the local journos does some online stuff for the beeb, I'm sure I've seen a name I recognise on there....can't recall it now, but I'm sure he's one of us

5 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

No but on that fateful, frankly ****king hilarious, day Mansfield played in Rovers away strip as they clashed. However they could of chosen any picture of him in a variety of kits but they chose that. Think we've got a mole at BBC online myself..

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

One of the local journos does some online stuff for the beeb, I'm sure I've seen a name I recognise on there....can't recall it now, but I'm sure he's one of us

I have been educated.

Still excellent from the BBC journo to use that particular picture.

• Admin
17 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

No but on that fateful, frankly f***king hilarious, day Mansfield played in Rovers away strip as they clashed. However they could of chosen any picture of him in a variety of kits but they chose that. Think we've got a mole at BBC online myself..

Brendle.

5 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

First I've heard of it, someone care to share?

We put a few quid together to purchase a bottle and got Scott to give it to him at the Vale away game last year (?) Pretty sure he got loads of abuse on Twitter etc so decide not to post the pic (or something like that)

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

Godzilla who was on this forum for years indeed does work for BBC Sport but mainly concentrates on Rugby Union I think.. I'm sure he'd love to have been behind this but probably not his doing! 

19 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Godzilla who was on this forum for years indeed does work for BBC Sport but mainly concentrates on Rugby Union I think.. I'm sure he'd love to have been behind this but probably not his doing! 

Went to school with our Brendan, good to hear he's got a sweet job

Archived