IGNORED

At Least They Tried

Welcome To The Jungle

Say what you like about the lads this season, but my goodness they try. Now I appreciate that trying alone will not win matches, but no one can fault the team for lack of effort. They were absolutely knackered for the last 10/15 minutes after chasing a very very good brighton around for almost the whole game. They deserve better than thousands of empty seats, especially after winning three on the bounce. 

They certainly do. Can't and won't fault em for that mate. And you can visibly see the togetherness and passion they feel. Like the huddle and chest bumping before k/o at home to 'Borough, Aylings manic goal celebrations and Flint beating the badge on his chest last Saturday at the end of the game. 

They're a good bunch I tell eee!

25 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Say what you like about the lads this season, but my goodness they try. Now I appreciate that trying alone will not win matches, but no one can fault the team for lack of effort. They were absolutely knackered for the last 10/15 minutes after chasing a very very good brighton around for almost the whole game. They deserve better than thousands of empty seats, especially after winning three on the bounce. 

Didn't leave to the end, and to be honest even at 4-0 the ground was almost full, but it was cold and dire , sometimes you can't blame people, get real.

So few games in this league are 'come backs' which is why the first goal is so often the critical one. I did not see a bad team on Saturday, or at least in MK I watched one that was clearly worse than us. Against a good team like Brighton, an early goal, they can sit back and catch us out, it all went pear shaped. 

Never questioned the commitment of these players, and maybe MK was the one they were up for more. Bad bad day at the office, now is when we see what LJ has I feel. 

Forest, Cardiff both going to be very tough and cannot rely on the bottom three losing for ever! Nonetheless, no need for a meltdown. It is what it is. Still think we have more than enough to stay up. Just need four more good days.

Last night's game was never going to be the game to keep us in the league. Perhaps the players knew this in the back of their minds and weren't quite up for this as they were against Dons?

MK Dons was a huge game that had a lot of effort put into it, both physically and mentally. Bit of a come down tonight maybe.

However, as long as we beat both Bolton and Rotherham at home, then get a couple more points in between we will most definitely be safe.

Archived