IGNORED

One game closer to survival

With Bolton, Charlton & Rotherham all losing yesterday, all that our 4-0 defeat meant is that we're one game closer to maintaining our Championship status. Fulham and MK may have gained a point on us but I can deal with that.

Having seen some of the comments on here I think I must have been watching a different game last night. Some say they were reminded of the SOD days, however I thought we matched Brighton in almost every area, we just had a shocker with individual errors last night. It didn't help either that Stockdale had the game of his life...

One thing I will say about Brighton is the pace with which they countered was incredible and something I really hope we can learn from.

Pearce and Vyner are the only ones I would say had poor games.

Taking Bryan off for Wilbraham baffled me. I can't see Wilbraham ever coming on to get us back into a game, for me he's the type of sub that we bring on to see out a win. 

Freeman looked threatening all night which was good to see, he's been a whole new player since Cott's departure. He just needs to add some goals to his game.

We won't stay up on games against title chasing Brighton, we've got plenty of winnable games between now and the end of the season so I'm not worried in the slightest.

8 minutes ago, Kotsy said:

With Bolton, Charlton & Rotherham all losing yesterday, all that our 4-0 defeat meant is that we're one game closer to maintaining our Championship status. Fulham and MK may have gained a point on us but I can deal with that.

Having seen some of the comments on here I think I must have been watching a different game last night. Some say they were reminded of the SOD days, however I thought we matched Brighton in almost every area, we just had a shocker with individual errors last night. It didn't help either that Stockdale had the game of his life...

One thing I will say about Brighton is the pace with which they countered was incredible and something I really hope we can learn from.

Pearce and Vyner are the only ones I would say had poor games.

Taking Bryan off for Wilbraham baffled me. I can't see Wilbraham ever coming on to get us back into a game, for me he's the type of sub that we bring on to see out a win. 

Freeman looked threatening all night which was good to see, he's been a whole new player since Cott's departure. He just needs to add some goals to his game.

We won't stay up on games against title chasing Brighton, we've got plenty of winnable games between now and the end of the season so I'm not worried in the slightest.

Will you be just a tad worried if we lose to Forest?

I'll start to get nervous if we lose and Rotherham manage to beat Brentford.

I still back the bottom 3 to remain as it is, but as we all know, anything can happen in the Championship.

Archived