IGNORED

Games & gigs!

BS4 on Tour...

Hello!

One of the only things that has helped me get through this season so far is the correlation between City games and gigs in Bristol! After trudging out of the ground(s) it really helps to know that you can wind down, calm down, love the world again by going to a cool (matter of opinion!) gig in Bristol.

So, after doing that a fair bit so far this season I'm still looking forward to these dual entertainment opportunities as we go forward!

Fulham away - Secret Affair at The Fleece

Bolton home - The Jam and Blondie tribute bands at The Fleece

Hull away - Nirvana tribute band at The Fleece

Brentford away - The Smiths and The Cure tribute bands at The Fleece

My motto is, if you're gonna make a day of it you might as well make a night of it!

Cheers...

Nice thread topic!

You seriously doing hull away then a gig at the fleece?!

Stranglers at Academy after Bolton home in March has caught my eye. 

Remember doing Ash at Hammersmith after Cardiff play off defeat to Brighton. Great way to put that disappointment to bed (although still felt gutted when sobered up the morning after). 

6 minutes ago, allyolly said:

Nice thread topic!

You seriously doing hull away then a gig at the fleece?!

Stranglers at Academy after Bolton home in March has caught my eye. 

Remember doing Ash at Hammersmith after Cardiff play off defeat to Brighton. Great way to put that disappointment to bed (although still felt gutted when sobered up the morning after). 

Well, I must admit some of them have proved stretching! I've missed a couple by being back late but they still give me the incentive to forget the game!!

I like your Stranglers suggestion!

Remember when living in London racing back to Temple Meads to get the train to see Therapy? at Barfly in Camden and on another occasion getting back early to see Cooper Temple Clause at Shepherds Bush Empire.  Both great days, football and a gig, can't go wrong.

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well, I must admit some of them have proved stretching! I've missed a couple by being back late but they still give me the incentive to forget the game!!

I like your Stranglers suggestion!

Remember busting a gut to get to the o2 in London for a manic street preachers gig  after a home game too a few years back.

And rushing off to see the levellers in Reading after Charlton away last game of season when we were relegated and Bobby Reid bagged his first goal! 

Archived