IGNORED

Booing!

brady bunch

I really can't see any excuse for booing a team off after a game. As a true supporter you have to take the rough with the smooth.

Agreed , it really annoys me wen u get sum idiot sat behind u slagging off every player that makes a mistake.

Although i don't boo at matches and never will, those that do are completely entitled to do so if they wish, if they feel the players could have played better and the score is a poor one, then the only way they can show they are disgusted is by booing the team off, i am happy for them to do so, if no one did it how could they possibly know how some of them feel, surely you wouldn't clap them off the field if they got dicked 5-0 at home against a mid table team.

surely you wouldn't clap them off the field if they got dicked 5-0 at home against a mid table team.

No, silence would be much more eloquent in that particular situation.

The point about one chance taken or not being the difference between booing or cheering the team off was well made, underlining exactly how shallow the analysis of the boo boys really is ... thinks: "Der we lost/drew, I think I'll boo - Der we won, I think I'll cheer".

It's been said many times before, but it's not the result that gets the boos - its the effort. If the team had even lost on Saturday due to misfortune, I would have felt cheated but not upset.

If the team give it their all but come short due to chance then that's the luck of the draw.

Personally I'd never boo, but I'd be pretty upset if they don't all appear to be trying, like they seemed to be about 4-5 games ago. That's when the real 'whinges' appeared.

So if the Barnsley game had ended in a draw who of you out there would have boo'd? :Confused13:

I've only booed twice in the last few seasons, away at Wycombe this year and away at Notts County last season, and not just because of the result, it was because the players put basically NO effort in against #### teams.

I wouldn't boo normally, but in the heat of the moment you do it more in frustration than in anger.

Archived