IGNORED

What do you do when you're bored?

martin25

24 minutes ago, Brian mccluskey said:

Used to be a kings down boy in my youth

do you live on co tham brow

cider house still open

former kings arms user

I used to live near Fremantle Road and now Redland Road. Remember the KA always shocking to watch a once great pub get run down and almost left for ruin.Sad state. As for the Stores he's still open but run by Wickwar and not as full of characters as the old days. Guess things change. Not always for the good. 

5 hours ago, martin25 said:

When I'm bored, I drunk myself 'til I sleep. The challenge comes after I wake up; I vomit, I feel dizzy and get quarreled by my wife.

Life, indeed, is amazing! :thumbsup:

How about you?

Never seen "quarrel" used as a transitive verb before, but I like the usage :) 

10 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Psst, Devon, East Ogwell, in May.

In May I'm off for a weeks holiday in - East Ogwell ...know what I mean guvnor?, nudge nudge wink wink a nod is as good as a wink they say... :) say no more, say no more.. 

Ogwell? Sounds like good news to me :D

I check out the 'endless story' thread... seems to have gone to cock, where's all the budding authors, comedy sketchers, scriptwriters, and peeps with imaginations gone? .... Come on you Otibs we can do better than this, .... Wish it didn't keep being taken into a place where we've got 'un where we cas'nt back'n .... We've kinda lost the plot too often, anyway 2-1 up at Forest at mo so must'nt grumble eh? ... COYR's !!! :) ..come on Wilbs and make us even happier! 

Archived