IGNORED

The Official Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Only disappointment in hindsight listening to the second half was not winning by more! Great bounce back win, that keeps any pressure off. Three more wins will do it I think. Non of the bottom teams getting stuffed really, but only one winner in Rotherham today other than us. There will be ups and downs, but in our own hands.

9 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Only disappointment in hindsight listening to the second half was not winning by more! Great bounce back win, that keeps any pressure off. Three more wins will do it I think. Non of the bottom teams getting stuffed really, but only one winner in Rotherham today other than us. There will be ups and downs, but in our own hands.

And if you were a Rotherham fan coming out after the game after a good win how gutted would you be to hear we`d won at Forest and you`re still 8pts behind!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

And if you were a Rotherham fan coming out after the game after a good win how gutted would you be to hear we`d won at Forest and you`re still 8pts behind!

Valid point. That sort of thing breaks fans' hearts - and they have to go home to ROTHERHAM :( 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

They'll probably be more chuffed at the MK Dons result; the latter's form is looking very wobbly.

Massive game for MK (and everyone else near the drop, including us) week on Tuesday when Charlton host MK; will be interesting, for sure.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

1,032 city fans, great effort, we're almost guaranteed over 1,000 away fans will make the travel each game for the first time in years 

Long trips to Hull and Blackburn will hit those figures but the 4000 we take to Fulham will more than compensate plus big followings at QPR and Brentford

I

12 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Pretty sure they will have real hope now - only three points behind MK. Will not be fussed by us I am sure, as long as they can catch one.

MK conceeded very late goals in three of their last four games. Cost them five points. That on the other hand will hurt. That is good news for us as there is now four teams we are clear of, feels much more comfortable than three.

Edited by cityexile
  • Admin
9 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

If I were a Rotherham fan I would be pleased that MK suffered a late defeat. City wouldn't even be on my radar given the form we are in.