IGNORED

The Official Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day Thread

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Radio Bristol suggests City want to get rid of him. If that's the case :facepalm: 

No!    What RB said, is that Gladwin In the opinion of City's doctors,  requires an immediate knee operation.  He has gone back to QPR to see if their doctors agree and will be out for the rest of the season or even longer.

3 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Gladwin did not agree though and QPR sent him back to City

NO again!    LJ has just been interviewed on RB and said exactly what I said. If the QPR doctors agree, which they will, he will go under the knife.  He will not be back to City this season!

22 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

I am sorry, but with this team, I can't see us winning and a draw will be a great result.  With Reid in, I am afraid our midfield will be too lightweight.  As Jack Reacher says  "Hope for the best, plan for the worse"

Even at full strength a draw today would be an excellent result, and any team we pick without Smith is not full strength.

The return of Baker is a plus at least; even a dull nil nil would be positive for our survival.

3 minutes ago, samo II said:

Even at full strength a draw today would be an excellent result, and any team we pick without Smith is not full strength.

The return of Baker is a plus at least; even a dull nil nil would be positive for our survival.

We think we have problems, poor old Yeovil with the illness that is spreading though their squad, can only name three subs!

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, samo II said:

#BristolCity v Nott'm Forest: O'Donnell, Little, Flint, Baker, Golbourne, Pack, Reid, Tomlin, Bryan, Freeman, Kodjia.

I doubt it, but no Smith is terrifying.

Agreed... With Smith out I wish to change my prediction.. do I have time.. Yoshi? where are yuh?

What happened to Gladwin then? I just listened to the LJ interview on Player and when Adam asked about him he was advised he is ready for selection.. has the lad twisted his knee just before kick off or dodged a bullet in Nottingham's St. Annes and tripped over the curb? Bad news.

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Flying in the face of public , well OTIB , opinion but Nottingham is a fabulous place to live . I never once got murdered when i lived there and i could cope with the excess women . 

Well, of course, if you're going to surround yourself with women as a human shield...

2 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Agreed... With Smith out I wish to change my prediction.. do I have time.. Yoshi? where are yuh?

What happened to Gladwin then? I just listened to the LJ interview on Player and when Adam asked about him he was advised he is ready for selection.. has the lad twisted his knee just before kick off or dodged a bullet in Nottingham's St. Annes and tripped over the curb? Bad news.

He's gone back to QPR for an urgent knee operation, according to LJ on RB just now, he won't be back this season.