IGNORED

Mark Little

GrahamC

27 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Weird, eh? 

I keep reading on here that he wasn't good enough for The Championship yet of late every time he plays we seem to win..

Those other 10 must be exceptional for us to do that..

Sounds as though he played well along with others, but was poor v Ipswich, sounds as though Reid played well after a couple indifferent performances, it's all good.

1 hour ago, italian dave said:

He had a great game today, back to his best. Couple of iffy moments first half when they got past him, but really solid second. 

Agree. Really seemed to improve 2nd half as everything was coming down Little's side first half. He is still a weak link for me but can't knock his role in this winning streak.

Like every other squad member he has taken time to adjust to the Championship and bearing in mind the bad injury kept him out for so long, Mark Little has now begun to get some form.

Some of us are so quick to criticise any player that makes a mistake or one that does not figure among their favourites, Last Tuesday, some jumped straight on Zak Vyner for his part in conceding some of the goals by Brighton, or moaned about LJ picking him.

Perhaps because we won today, there does not appear to be any villification of any City player who was involved in the poor defending just prior to Forest's goal. Thank goodness.

A very valuable and well earned three points.

I said on here before, some people have short memories when it comes to the RB position. Little has always been reliable and is a massive upgrade on Richard Foster, Mark Wilson or Brendan Moloney - the last few RB's we've had when playing in the Championship. I certainly didn't see it as a position that massively required strengthening in the summer, although added competition for places would have been preferable. Now we've gone to a 4-man defensive backline, him and Ayling as options in the squad for that position is fine.

Archived