IGNORED

Bolton Home

grubby

We are the selected 3pm ko for worldwide coverage, basically live on various tv around the world for the countries who won't pay for prem league coverage. Ch5 also use whatever is shown live around the world at 3pm for their extended highlights main game.

For those of you with firesticks/android boxes you'll already be aware of kodi BUT if not get on you tube and check it out. Download onto a laptop and happy days.

I run a pub and have zero chance of a sat afternoon off, being able to watch the Ipswich game was great. The stream through Slovakian sports channel was almost HD.

Maybe someone who uses kodi regularly can post a quality addon/stream which is good for the championship 3pm games as I unfortunately don't due to pub commitments.

I use kodi regularly so i'm happy to help people set theirs up.  It might be a good idea to look at the availability of an ace stream for the Bolton game.  It's too early to say whether there will be an ace stream for it but i'm sure I could ask around and see if anyone is liable to show it.

Bloodzeed is a great streamer, you can find him on twitter, not a bad place to start if you're after streams without using kodi.

good stuff, IPTV had a stream for watching different worldwide channels, Slovak sports was one and a very good picture. There is a website, liveonsat, and you can click on England, and find out what is scheduled to be live and where. By filtering OUT prem league you can see the championship etc games.

On 2/29/2016 at 01:59, howey_ducky said:

I use kodi regularly so i'm happy to help people set theirs up.  It might be a good idea to look at the availability of an ace stream for the Bolton game.  It's too early to say whether there will be an ace stream for it but i'm sure I could ask around and see if anyone is liable to show it.

Bloodzeed is a great streamer, you can find him on twitter, not a bad place to start if you're after streams without using kodi.

I usually use cricfree from a desktop, which is reliable albeit with not the best picture quality.

Would/Could I use bloodzeed in the same way to get an almost HD quality stream?

2 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I usually use cricfree from a desktop, which is reliable albeit with not the best picture quality.

Would/Could I use bloodzeed in the same way to get an almost HD quality stream?

Sort of...  The easiest way to use bloodzeed is to download ace stream http://info.acestream.org/#/install  and install.  Then once installed open it and go to the top left hand of the tab and click on "open media stream" (or something of that ilk).  Then add the code for the bloodzeed stream, which is 42fe51591598d905ab011a9c8339150f8391dfa7.  He has started to only show one stream at a time but he always has live football, generally whatever sky sports or bt have on live.  It's in HD and very very rarely does it buffer as it's a p2p system.  Obviously make sure you have some form of anti virus software if you're using a windows based system.  Unfortunately it doesn't work on osx.

The stream will play without adverts through the ace stream media player not through your browser like cric free.

Any issues, let me know.

5 minutes ago, howey_ducky said:

Sort of...  The easiest way to use bloodzeed is to download ace stream http://info.acestream.org/#/install  and install.  Then once installed open it and go to the top left hand of the tab and click on "open media stream" (or something of that ilk).  Then add the code for the bloodzeed stream, which is 42fe51591598d905ab011a9c8339150f8391dfa7.  He has started to only show one stream at a time but he always has live football, generally whatever sky sports or bt have on live.  It's in HD and very very rarely does it buffer as it's a p2p system.  Obviously make sure you have some form of anti virus software if you're using a windows based system.  Unfortunately it doesn't work on osx.

The stream will play without adverts through the ace stream media player not through your browser like cric free.

Any issues, let me know.

Thanks for that.

I had heard that ace stream was a can of worms and too dangerous to use.

I have a windows based system with anti virus software, but just wonder whether it is worth the risk.

I shall have to make enquiries before deciding whether to switch or stay with cricfree. 

Archived