IGNORED

Bristol Sport Quiz

HLR

20 minutes ago, phantom said:

Is it a quiz for all in attendance to take part in - or are "we" just watching?

I believe it is in the set up of "a question of sport", so a spectator event. Good job in my case - quizzes aren't my forte

21 minutes ago, Selred said:

How was it Dolls?

Yeah was alright. Quite funny in parts. Marlon and Flinty were on opposing teams so were ribbing each other a fair bit. 

Curry before was nice. Bit chilly in there but I survived. 

Marlons team won which Flint wasn't happy about. The compere guy in return was ribbing Marlon about how many goals he's scored this season compared to Flint :D  

9 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Yeah was alright. Quite funny in parts. Marlon and Flinty were on opposing teams so were ribbing each other a fair bit. 

Marlons team won which Flint wasn't happy about. The compere guy in return was ribbing Marlon about how many goals he's scored this season compared to Flint :D  

Maybe motivation for Pack to start smashing them in from all angles now...

9 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Spoiler!

It was a nice evening, It was good chatting to Dolls for the first time in a while and my daughter got her picture taken with her heart throb (Mr Flint) and it was good to see some faces from the other sports. It does generate interest when you get to see people like Tom Varndell and Jamal Ford-Robinson in a more intimate environment and both my wife and daughter were talking about going to see them play, which I am sure is the whole point of these evenings. (Flint towered over both the rugby players BTW :) ) .

For some reason Downsy got me and Dolls friend up to have our picture taken with the girl from the Bristol City ladies (Georgia Evans?) and Sydney Gregson from the womens rugby team (who looks far too good to be a rugby player!) which was a bit embarrassing.

I would go to another one, it would be good to see someone from the Flyers next time too.

Archived