IGNORED

Sports Bar

Kingcider

Had lunch in the Sports Bar today.

l know it's a bit Yuppie and a few years ago would never of dreamed of going to a ground to eat.

But the food is really nice,good value ,and you can watch a gert big telly.

If I am going out to eat I would rather the club have my money.

It was quiet,got there about 12.30 and had a couple of games of table football,FREE !

Had a pint,and then lunch about 13.30 only about ten people in there.

I would expect it to get busier,it is easy and free to park,unlike North Street.The staff are friendly and we had a coffee in the coffee shop after,that had a few more in there ,but it's nice and relaxed.

Good way to spend a couple of hours if you have time.

Yes all sounds good. I'm planning to pop in soon have a look around and have a swift pint. Is this quiz going to be a regular thing? I was planning to watch a few Euro matches in there. I would imagine it will be buzzing in their during the tournament.  

Popped in Sunday for the first time to catch some of the Arsenal game. Have to say I wasn't impressed with the big screen, or should that be 'lots of little screens'. I think all the little screens with black lines in between them really detracts from the viewing experience, unfortunately. The picture quality is not very good either, which doesn't help.

The Allstars Sports bar in town uses a projector and the quality of the picture is far superior.

33 minutes ago, WsM-Red said:

Just to clarify, as season ticket holders we get 25% off food and drink in the sports bar all year round?

No, 10% percent (this season). 

I don't know about the 25% offer but sounds like an extra incentive during the opening launch period. 

7 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Popped in Sunday for the first time to catch some of the Arsenal game. Have to say I wasn't impressed with the big screen, or should that be 'lots of little screens'. I think all the little screens with black lines in between them really detracts from the viewing experience, unfortunately. The picture quality is not very good either, which doesn't help.

The Allstars Sports bar in town uses a projector and the quality of the picture is far superior.

All Stars has a top quality darts team too....

4 minutes ago, candygram for mongo said:

Trying to book for Sunday.

Phoned up was told to book by e-mail, sent e-mail Sunday, still waiting for reply.

Not surprised.

You'll be fine, we have been for Sunday lunch twice now and have noticed that the Bar is learning and is a work in progress.

Archived