IGNORED

Ben Gladwin...

Slippin cider

3 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

Shame for him as well as us. Also we can't cancel the loan so whatever wage agreement we had stays on the bill.

Yes I read that and find it difficult to believe as, as much as its not his fault he's injured, he's clearly unable to carry out any playing duties for us and so, in my view, the contract should be terminated if indeed scans do reveal that he needs an op and could potentially be out for the remainder of the season. 

23 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Remember Andrius Velicka? Crocked inside 5 minutes and we still had to pay his wages from Rangers for the rest of the season.

Sam Vokes didn't last much longer.

Although Baz Savage managed to play quite a few games, it always looked as though he had two broken legs. 

I read that we couldn't get out of paying the wages, which is a pain if it was an existing problem. Glass half full time, opens another Loan slot .

All supposing there are any decent players left to loan at this time of the season.

*the 'facts' in this post may have been form The Post and so may not be as factual as other facts ......

15 hours ago, Stortz said:

Elokobi was pretty grim too, his foot was pointing the wrong way!

It was the way he lifted his leg up in the air. Proper turn away job.

5 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

There is nothing wrong with him and has never been. He has been recalled by QPR to get games as he could not gett hem here

Think you'll find there was mate. Just a disagreement with our medical staff and theirs. Despite QPR saying he wouldn't need an op, he was out injured untill a couple of weeks ago.

Archived