IGNORED

Free Bets from Corals & Kung Fu Panda DVD free from Sky

Fordy62

Hi all,

I really don't wish to encourage anyone to bet who doesn't want to, but just signed up to a brilliant deal at Corals.

Deposit £5 into a new account, place said £5 bet and you're credited with 4 tokens, each worth a £5 bet.

I backed a random horse called 'Court Dismissed' @ 11/1 and won £55. Then withdrew £55, so it's instantly available as cash upon winning.

£5 for £25 worth of bets, it far too good to be true.

Make sure you google coral free bets and enter in through a portal to ensure you get the deal.

Happy betting.

By the way, order Kung Fu Panda from Sky Store, for £0-00 and they'll send you the DVD for free. Shit film, but can't argue with paying nothing for it.

They all offer those sort of deals, I signed up to Corals, Bet Victor, Sky Bet, William Hill, Bet 365, Betfair, BetWay, WinnerSports, Boyle Sports, Titan & BetFred because they all off free bets just for a small deposit!!

The joys of recovering from a broken back & sternum!!

Helps the time pass by!!

One of my Acca's tonight pays 24/1

Sixfold(s) To WinHide Details

Leicester @ 4/6Match BettingOpen

Leicester v West Brom

Bradford @ 4/6Match BettingOpen

Bradford v Colchester

Southend @ 1/2Match BettingOpen

Southend v Crewe

Northampton @ 21/20Match BettingOpen

Northampton v Wimbledon

Luton @ 4/5Match BettingOpen

Luton v Morecambe

Braintree @ 4/6Match BettingOpen

Braintree v Kidderminster

6 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

One of my £10 free bets is on it. Cash out for £29?

I'm looking at cash out of £97.05 with SkyBet but as things stand they seem to be trying to do me over by giving me 11/2 & if that's the case I'll be onto the live chat!! :laugh:

And PP aren't offering cash out on it!!

And I could really do with Middlesborough winning to get me a fair bit more!!

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I'm looking at cash out of £97.05 with SkyBet but as things stand they seem to be trying to do me over by giving me 11/2 & if that's the case I'll be onto the live chat!! :laugh:

And PP aren't offering cash out on it!!

And I could really do with Middlesborough winning to get me a fair bit more!!

I've got an Acca that also includes Southampton. 

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Hi all,

I really don't wish to encourage anyone to bet who doesn't want to, but just signed up to a brilliant deal at Corals.

Deposit £5 into a new account, place said £5 bet and you're credited with 4 tokens, each worth a £5 bet.

I backed a random horse called 'Court Dismissed' @ 11/1 and won £55. Then withdrew £55, so it's instantly available as cash upon winning.

£5 for £25 worth of bets, it far too good to be true.

Make sure you google coral free bets and enter in through a portal to ensure you get the deal.

Happy betting.

By the way, order Kung Fu Panda from Sky Store, for £0-00 and they'll send you the DVD for free. Shit film, but can't argue with paying nothing for it.

No need to apologise Fordy. Think it was you that mentioned that Chelsea, Everton and Leicester was 5-1 in another thread. Took that up and just made myself £45 cashing out. Which is a good job as WBA have just equalised! 

SkyBet put Liverpool to win 3-0 tonight as one of their enhanced prices (they normally enhance a price for a score for both teams in a match) @ 33/1!!

I normally cover it with a few quid on both of those scores.

More than paid off tonight for my £6 total bet :laugh:

10 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

SkyBet put Liverpool to win 3-0 tonight as one of their enhanced prices (they normally enhance a price for a score for both teams in a match) @ 33/1!!

I normally cover it with a few quid on both of those scores.

More than paid off tonight for my £6 total bet :laugh:

Top effort. 

Truth be told I really fancied West Ham to beat Spurs, but I've hung up my boots for a little while now. Always better to quite while ahead. 

Archived