IGNORED

Boring Tuesday? Chat about this evenings games.

cityexile

Leicester one down v WBA.

Our loans face each other Fleetwood v Gills.So far Wes winning hands down with a goal and an assist as Fleetwood lead 2-0.

Closer to home Blackburn V Middlesborough.

Sheff Utd also home to Burton if you are still worried they can catch us with a late run...

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Going to Spain with some villa fans tomorrowtomorrow, am going to enjoy the FootballFootball Chat 

i almost feel sorry for them. I'll bet they're wishing the season finished tonight. They really are very very sh..te

4 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

The Manchester City of League 2 are currently 3-0 up against the Monkey Hangers! World domination is just weeks away I tells ya. 

That game is dead to me. I refuse to acknowledge its very existence.

Unless they lose of course.

31 minutes ago, phantom said:

Going to Spain with some villa fans tomorrowtomorrow, am going to enjoy the FootballFootball Chat 

19 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

....Is that thursday then?

New fourthfourth official in the Bournemouth v Saints game, or is he the fifth official?

36 minutes ago, phantom said:

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow; Creeps in this petty pace from day to day; To the last syllable of recorded time; And all our yesterdays have lighted fools; The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player; That struts and frets his hour upon the stage; And then is heard no more.

It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury. 

Signifying nothing.

Edit: Hartlepool pulled one back,  by the way. 

4 minutes ago, New Dazzler said:

New fourth official in the Bournemouth v Saints game, or is he the fifth official?

A bizarre incident at the end of the first half where fourth official Kevin Friend passed out and banged his head on the dugout.

Archived