IGNORED

A MAN BEING EATEN BY HIS TROUSERS

WTMS

...the shirts look sensibly tucked in to me which will keep the chilly draughts out, nothing wrong with that.

Furthermore the hair is tidily presented with an immaculately combed parting. The expertly utilised comb seems to be cleverly and conveniently stored ready for action just above the top lip.... Very commendable in all respects, I detect nothing worthy of ridicule in Mr Tan's appearance, bravo Mr Tan good for you sir! .

Pffffttt ... I kid you not, honest.. ;)

23 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

...the shirts look sensibly tucked in to me which will keep the chilly draughts out, nothing wrong with that.

Furthermore the hair is tidily presented with an immaculately combed parting. The expertly utilised comb seems to be cleverly and conveniently stored ready for action just above the top lip.... Very commendable in all respects, I detect nothing worthy of ridicule in Mr Tan's appearance, bravo Mr Tan good for you sir! .

Pffffttt ... I kid you not, honest.. ;)

And I expect he`s wearing a good sensible brogue with long socks. Quite right too.

7 hours ago, WTMS said:

MAN%20BEING%20EATEN%20BY%20HOS%20TROUSER

tam_zps3vzfpghz.png

On turning up to the tender to buy SGR, Mr Tan soon realised that he'd turned up to another team in blue and decided that his rebranding exercise was likely to go badly again.

Archived