IGNORED

City to crush Cardiff?

reddogkev

52 minutes ago, Super said:

With Kavanagh running the show. Thought he was a top player.

Scored quite a few against us and at the time couldn't stand him. When you look back though you think he was genuinely a very good player.

He was no Tinman though.

2 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Scored quite a few against us and at the time couldn't stand him. When you look back though you think he was genuinely a very good player.

He was no Tinman though.

Kavanagh was far better IMO.

Not sure we will crush anyone at the moment, dominated for long periods but never crushed a team this season.

I go to games with real optimism now, but I think a narrow win is the best we can hope for. 

52 minutes ago, Super said:
2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Not sure we will crush anyone at the moment, dominated for long periods but never crushed a team this season.

I go to games with real optimism now, but I think a narrow win is the best we can hope for. 

I hear you, but I'm sure a crushing is just around the corner, and what a time to deliver!

20 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I hear you, but I'm sure a crushing is just around the corner, and what a time to deliver!

I hoe you're right, dominated some good teams for long periods without getting the goals. I guess if we start converting half chances a crushing may come :fingerscrossed:

5 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Is this tomorrow's match day thread stand in? Can i retire to the beach?

No.

We need someone to spend several hours sweating over detailed research, simply to set-up BigTone's one-liner.

You have to admit, all the effort is worth it.

:yes:

Uncle TFR

Archived