IGNORED

Wolves

RobArnold10

Shocked it's not come up before. Really shocked at numbers so far, granted we are packing the Fulham away end a few days later but even so I thought we'd have a few more in the middle of the country! Will we make 750? Hope so as I've not got a great singing voice!

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I assume this is pay on the day.  I can't leave Bristol till 5pm so hoping traffic is okay.  If it's not pay on the day that won't make any sense 

Club announced other day there's no pay on the day.....really strange one.....

50 minutes ago, HLR said:

Club announced other day there's no pay on the day.....really strange one.....

Pathetic decision from the club. 

I guess I will have to sit with the Wolves fans if I make it in time.   

Why do Bristol City seem to hate the fans?  What possible reason can there be to stop pay on the day !

12 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Why do Bristol City seem to hate the fans?  What possible reason can there be to stop pay on the day !

Pretty sure that's Wolves decision not City's, could be wrong though.

24 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Do you know who's decision it was?

Why assume it was City's decision?

Or are you another that just wants to knock the club whatever?

I am working in Swindon Monday and Tuesday so was thinking I would POTD, as I am travelling on up to Liverpool in the evening. If I get a ticket today will it be here Monday morning? I don't want to drive back to P'head to pick up my ticket, it will make it a tight schedule?

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I am working in Swindon Monday and Tuesday so was thinking I would POTD, as I am travelling on up to Liverpool in the evening. If I get a ticket today will it be here Monday morning? I don't want to drive back to P'head to pick up my ticket, it will make it a tight schedule?

Says on the website you can buy online and collect from AG up until the day of the game.

1 minute ago, BCFC11 said:

Says on the website you can buy online and collect from AG up until the day of the game.

But I am in Swindon on Monday and Tuesday all day. I can't imagine they are going to let me near the ticket office today as it's by the entrance.that Cardiff will use.

Also says this so you may well be ok, 
Sales will continue from Ashton Gate until 1pm on the day of the match, with any collections being taken to Wolves and available from the Stan Cullis Stand. 

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

But I am in Swindon on Monday and Tuesday all day. I can't imagine they are going to let me near the ticket office today as it's by the entrance.that Cardiff will use.

21 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I thought I read that if you bought your ticket from City by 1pm, they would have the ticket to collect at Wolves?  Anyone else see that?

I'm going, as couldn't make yesterday or Fulham away.

My problem is I am setting off from Bristol at 5pm and if I make it, I make it. So POTD is ideal. Do you reckon wolves end will be POTD?

When we played Wolves a few years ago and the away end sold out, my mate traveled up with the city lot and then went to buy a ticket in the home end and they refused as he didn't have a booking history. Luckily a city fan had a spare ticket in the end. But I wouldn't risk POTD in the home end on the night! Surely it can't be worth going up to Wolverhampton just to sit with the home fans anyway. 

7 minutes ago, alfi bcfc said:

Just bought my ticket and it's up for collection at the ground. 

Should be good decent away ground just an hour away from Bristol. 

Has anything official been released on number of away ticket sales?

An hour?

18 minutes ago, alfi bcfc said:

Just bought my ticket and it's up for collection at the ground. 

Should be good decent away ground just an hour away from Bristol. 

Has anything official been released on number of away ticket sales?

Jeez. What car are you driving? There is about 10 miles of 50mph restriction south of Brum too.

5 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Jeez. What car are you driving? There is about 10 miles of 50mph restriction south of Brum too.

Just over an hour. I live and work in Birmingham but often come home. Once you're on the motorway it takes no time at all

3 hours ago, alfi bcfc said:

Just over an hour. I live and work in Birmingham but often come home. Once you're on the motorway it takes no time at all

Bristol to Wolverhampton is 100 miles. You'd have to drive at 100mph through both cities, the motorway and the roadworks to do that in just over an hour.

Archived