IGNORED

Other matches today.

cityexile

5 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Going to be one of those days isn't it..

Overall, half time scores are ok. Just that the one exception is the most important one! Stats do not allways tell the right story, but Sheff Wed only managing two off target shots does not sound great. Seemed down a few weeks ago, if MK lose they could be out of the bottom three tonight, and our safety down to a rather skinnier 5. Warnock factor?

1 minute ago, Ryan_BCFC said:

We are right back in that relegation fight 

We were never really out of it TBF.

But better to be looking over our shoulders than being stuck in the middle of it.

Games like today were always going to be big tests; personally, I never expected us to beat both Forest and Cardiff (as much as I wanted it to happen).  

We've both Rotherham and Bolton to play at home, as well as Fulham away; those key games are were we need results - win those three and we have every chance to stay up.

Apparently Brentford have dominated that game without putting away their chances, but the Bees have been up & down all season. 

I'm sorry but Charlton are effing terrible, they are down as well as Bolton IMO. Rotherham winning at Wed would be huge, and a real statement from them mind. 

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Apparently Brentford have dominated that game without putting away their chances, but the Bees have been up & down all season. 

I'm sorry but Charlton are effing terrible, they are down as well as Bolton IMO. Rotherham winning at Wed would be huge, and a real statement from them mind. 

The Warnock effect... never been relegated as he?

Seems to have been plenty of times this season when he have lost that the other results have gone our way. Not today, three of the bottom four winning.

Warnock does what Warnock does. All Sheff Wed second half, but they found a way to hang on. Down to five points. A bad day

Archived