IGNORED

Away team celebrations...

PFree

As the Cardiff players celebrated wildly in front of the South stand and clearly gesticulated at the home crowd on several occasions, I just wondered if there was any rule relating to goading home fans, is it not a yellow card offence or anything?

If a fan has jumped on and reacted, he would have been arrested and thankfully nobody did but why are players allowed to do that?

The referee was awful today and was a good distance away when it happened but his Assistant was right next to it?

It's different to put a finger to the mouth and to shush the home fans but celebrating like that is surely out of order?

If we give it out we have to be able to take it. Nothing wrong with the Cardiff players celebrations - Scott Murray's famous ear cupping celebration is immortalised in the south stand and that was far more provocative. I remember our fans calling Whittingham a ****** repeatedly, it's a two way street.

we give them a load of abuse, if we complain on a forum about them rubbing our faces in it when they have a point to prove then I worry more about us.

Have a go back from the stands if you want - obviously jumping on the pitch and making it physical is wrong and will either end up like the QPR fan last weekend or just being thrown out.

Archived