IGNORED

Throw ins.

marmite

Why oh why can we not take a decent throw in. Nobody looks for a quick throw in or wants to receive the ball from one. Players just amble about hoping its not thrown to them. Maybe only a small point but its free possession and we never make anything happen.  Sorry guess I just wanted a moan tonight!

9 minutes ago, marmite said:

Why oh why can we not take a decent throw in. Nobody looks for a quick throw in or wants to receive the ball from one. Players just amble about hoping its not thrown to them. Maybe only a small point but its free possession and we never make anything happen.  Sorry guess I just wanted a moan tonight!

Confidence?

Up to the Cardiff game it was one thing that I thought had changed for the better.

Under Cotts it was nearly always a longish throw down the line to Wilbs, a flick on, and the ball given away.

LJ had I thought changed this, so that a throw to feet and quick movement of the ball was the way he wanted to go, not too much evidence of this against Cardiff.

Can someone please sort out our ballboys too. Are they actually glued to their seats? Have they been told that unless the ball is within three feet of them they don't need to get it? Or do they lose track of the score and believe we are four up and they need to help run the clock down?

Bloody move!!!

Archived