IGNORED

And the Oscar goes to....

I am the mole

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Kodja for his constant diving and dramatic performance's after hardly being touched. Truly pathetic

I think he'd be the only Bristol City player that'll have any chance of getting into the Bluebirds 11.  I rate him, Russ should make a cheeky bid in the summer, he deserves to play at a top championship side, he'd bang 20 in with the service he'd get here.  

17 minutes ago, Bluebird76 said:

I think he'd be the only Bristol City player that'll have any chance of getting into the Bluebirds 11.  I rate him, Russ should make a cheeky bid in the summer, he deserves to play at a top championship side, he'd bang 20 in with the service he'd get here.  

Doesn't strike me as a Cardiff signing at all.

Isn't your usual style to spunk away an absolute fortune on players and then release them or send them away on loan?

Like that Danish bloke you paid £8m for and then sold for £500k six months later, Nicky Maynard, Eoin Doyle, etc, etc, etc.

17 minutes ago, Bluebird76 said:

Where were you when you were red?

History will dictate that you lot were utterly humiliated by the antics of Vincent Tan, but you did nothing.

If only you had put as much effort into stopping the humiliation as you do trolling Bristol City fans then maybe the entire football world would have a modicum of respect for you now.

12 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Doesn't strike me as a Cardiff signing at all.

Isn't your usual style to spunk away an absolute fortune on players and then release them or send them away on loan?

Like that Danish bloke you paid £8m for and then sold for £500k six months later, Nicky Maynard, Eoin Doyle, etc, etc, etc.

We received 3m for Acorn, agree he was a massive dud, Maynard £2m was a good signing until he did his knee and is doing ok again at MK, didn't he walk away from you lot for free? Hardly good business for you either. Doyle was a £800000 signing hardly a massive fee.  

9 minutes ago, Bluebird76 said:

We received 3m for Acorn, agree he was a massive dud, Maynard £2m was a good signing until he did his knee and is doing ok again at MK, didn't he walk away from you lot for free? Hardly good business for you either. Doyle was a £800000 signing hardly a massive fee.  

We got £1.9m for Maynard from West Ham, so no, he didn't "walk away for free".

No wonder you ended up £170m in debt if you think scoring 2 league goals at a cost of a £2m fee plus wages (as Maynard did for you) is a "good signing",  plus paying £800k is "hardly massive" for someone (Doyle) you then send out on loan within a few months of signing.

11 hours ago, redfred said:

Where were you when you were red?

History will dictate that you lot were utterly humiliated by the antics of Vincent Tan, but you did nothing.

If only you had put as much effort into stopping the humiliation as you do trolling Bristol City fans then maybe the entire football world would have a modicum of respect for you now.

You'll notice how none of the Cardiff fans respond to these sort of posts. I've said similar things on another thread and had nothing back. It's because it's undeniable that their "back to blue" campaign had no momentum whatsoever until they stopped winning on the pitch. They prefer to talk solely about affairs on the pitch because they know they are an embarrassment off it.

They talk about themselves as a "top Championship side" - they're 7th, not exactly tearing it up. The reality is that they are 13 places above us out of 92 league clubs - and to achieve that they have had to give up their very identity, integrity and lost the respect of the footballing world. Not a trade off any of us would agree to I suspect. League positions are transient; selling you soul is a stain they are stuck with forever.

Archived