IGNORED

Saturday 25.7.15

Blazeyrobins

12 minutes ago, Blazeyrobins said:

All of them better quality? do we create enough or simple don't convert enough? 

If not for a talented Kodjia we would be in deep trouble.

Given thus far we are 20th after a large portion of the season I'd say so, yes.

The league's highest scorers are averaging 1.54 goals per game and the most porous defence conceding 1.88 per game, I don't think not having scored 3 this season is that bad. 

2 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Given thus far we are 20th after a large portion of the season I'd say so, yes.

The league's highest scorers are averaging 1.54 goals per game and the most porous defence conceding 1.88 per game, I don't think not having scored 3 this season is that bad. 

Not even once? No I think it's quite poor. I've seen plenty of poor teams at the Gate this season and there is no reason we shouldn't have at least a couple 3 goal games. We've conceded 4 about 5 or 6 times and by a poor team or two. We've missed far too many sitters this season. It's a tough league but let's not act like its the toughest in the world. The bottom 12 teams on their day are quite poor. Charlton, Forest, and MK spring to mind as games we could've gotten more than 2 but didn't. We should've done this a few times but I guess it goes to show how tough this year has been for Bristol City. 

5 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Not even once? No I think it's quite poor. I've seen plenty of poor teams at the Gate this season and there is no reason we shouldn't have at least a couple 3 goal games. We've conceded 4 about 5 or 6 times and by a poor team or two. We've missed far too many sitters this season. It's a tough league but let's not act like its the toughest in the world. The bottom 12 teams on their day are quite poor. Charlton, Forest, and MK spring to mind as games we could've gotten more than 2 but didn't. We should've done this a few times but I guess it goes to show how tough this year has been for Bristol City. 

And we're in the bottom 5 of that mini league!! 

I agree we've had chances to, I agree it's 'quite poor', but relatively speaking not terrible.

The formation since SC gone is not conducive to 3+ goals per game; we're trying to keep it tight and break well. During SC's reign was when we looked most dangerous going forward, but most porous too. 

1 hour ago, 29AR said:

And we're in the bottom 5 of that mini league!! 

I agree we've had chances to, I agree it's 'quite poor', but relatively speaking not terrible.

The formation since SC gone is not conducive to 3+ goals per game; we're trying to keep it tight and break well. During SC's reign was when we looked most dangerous going forward, but most porous too. 

I agree. Just feel we should've done it at some point this season. We are in that bottom 5. Though since SC has gone we've been a top half side(ironically by not going forward so carefree). Don't know how we didn't do it against Charlton at the Gate. I look at Forest away and Freeman missing a sitter which could've been 3. We should've done it. I don't care if we do or not the rest of the way as long as survival happens. 

9 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I agree. Just feel we should've done it at some point this season. We are in that bottom 5. Though since SC has gone we've been a top half side(ironically by not going forward so carefree). Don't know how we didn't do it against Charlton at the Gate. I look at Forest away and Freeman missing a sitter which could've been 3. We should've done it. I don't care if we do or not the rest of the way as long as survival happens. 

MK Dons at home too, if we had any sort of intent in the second half! 

Archived