IGNORED

Scottish Cup Semi Final Draw

Not sure many outside of Scotland care much anymore, I used to love watching these games back in the day but Celtic are a dreadful team and easily the best team, they are league one standard at best. Rangers are just a joke of a club.

23 minutes ago, Super said:

Not sure many outside of Scotland care much anymore, I used to love watching these games back in the day but Celtic are a dreadful team and easily the best team, they are league one standard at best. Rangers are just a joke of a club

Youre right, as an alternative we could watch, stoke, watford, palarse, sunderland, west brom, norwich or Villa to name but a few in our thrilling English premiership!

Now wouldn't that be great.

7 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Youre right, as an alternative we could watch, stoke, watford, palarse, sunderland, west brom, norwich or Villa to name but a few in our thrilling English premiership!

Now wouldn't that be great.

Standard would be better in the Prem. A lot better. But an old firm game always has a great atmosphere. One on the bucket list. 

24 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Definitely one for the list mate, now doubt prem is much better in class but my god its getting stale / boring and damn hard to watch.

Stale and boring this season seriously?

1 hour ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Definitely one for the list mate, now doubt prem is much better in class but my god its getting stale / boring and damn hard to watch.

If you're looking for something that isn't stale and boring, I wouldn't suggest Scottish football is the place to go.

3 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Not city related I know but Rangers being drawn against Celtic in the scottish cup semi final should be a good watch.

Hopefully Rangers can do to them what they did to Dundee yesterday.

Proper football, tackles atmosphere and tension, Just how it should be !

Looking forward to a bit of Hunskelping meself :)

To be fair to to the Zombies, Dundee are one of the better sides I have seen this season, and I thought they would struggle against them. Anyway, hotel all booked, but it does mean I will miss the other big local derby, Rovers v Yeovil :facepalm:

8 hours ago, JM91 said:

If you're looking for something that isn't stale and boring, I wouldn't suggest Scottish football is the place to go.

Maybe not in general but that game will be.

Much of top level football comprises the best players in the world cancelling each other out.  EPL games are mostly dull affairs.

Excitement comes from passionate crowds, moments of individual brilliance, and, to put it bluntly, the mistakes that let those happen. This all happens outside the EPL, not in it.

18 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Maybe not in general but that game will be.

Much of top level football comprises the best players in the world cancelling each other out.  EPL games are mostly dull affairs.

Excitement comes from passionate crowds, moments of individual brilliance, and, to put it bluntly, the mistakes that let those happen. This all happens outside the EPL, not in it.

Each to their own of course but for me this has been a brilliant PL season for s neutral like me, Leicester, West Ham and Spurs could all be in the top 4 by the end of the season,  how much would you have got on that at the start of the season?

12 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Not city related I know but Rangers being drawn against Celtic in the scottish cup semi final should be a good watch.

Hopefully Rangers can do to them what they did to Dundee yesterday.

Proper football, tackles atmosphere and tension, Just how it should be !

Who cares.

14 hours ago, shelts said:

Admire the Rangers fans after what they've been put through they can't help it if the clubs is or has been run by crooks!!

I do have sympathy after some of the crooks they've had running their club, but the warning signs were there years ago when Rangers were spending vast amounts on top talent and coasting to titles on a financial model that was obviously unsustainable.

Warburton is a decent manager though and has made some decent signings for them. Celtic still have a far better side but they've been disjointed and at times terrible this season and Rangers should have no fear going into the game.

Will be hoping for a comfortable Celtic victory but it could really go either way.

Archived