IGNORED

Team for tomorrow night

Healeyred96

I wonder if it is worth giving Waggy a start? We offer zero goal threat from midfield and unlike nearly all our other options there he certainly does have a goal in him.

The OP's side is probably right but although I remain optimistic with Tomlin, at present there are very few goals in those five players lined up behind Kodjia

7 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I wonder if it is worth giving Waggy a start? We offer zero goal threat from midfield and unlike nearly all our other options there he certainly does have a goal in him.

The OP's side is probably right but although I remain optimistic with Tomlin, at present there are very few goals in those five players lined up behind Kodjia

Good shout with Waggy and I agree he does have a goal in him. Likewise we haven't given Agard a chance playing wide right like he did for Rotherham.

I would leave Freeman out until he fully demonstrates that he has become a team player instead of trying to beat everyone on the opposition again and again. 

So, tomorrow I would play Wagstaff. Additionally, how do we get Mark Little match fit if he is left out?

PS. How about Wilbraham up front with Kodjia and Tomlin and Bryan as wide men in a 4-4-2?

35 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I said the exact same in the pub after the game Saturday.

Won't let us down with any lack of effort defensively and although he may not be as 'talented' as certain other players he has shown previously that he has much more idea in front of goal.

Don't expect it to happen for a second, but I think it could be worth a go to try and get some goals into the team.

Archived