IGNORED

Prediction League: Wolverhampton Wanderers (A)

RedYoshi

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bristol City  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, RedYoshi said:

85 YEARS.

21 MATCHES.

13 HOURS.

That's how long it's been since we've beaten Wolves at Molineux.

10 Points to you for that.

BONUS EXTRA FUN-TIME PREDICTION

Guess How Many Points You Have In The Fabled #GOTIB15to16CPL Table

Through my own ineptitude, it's become an unknown quantity in its own right. It is, however, fully up to date.

Up to and including the Cardiff match: how have you fared?

-10 points to you for such a question... we have no way of knowing or verifying.

41 for what its worth.

Correct number of points: 2 points

Out by one: 1 point

Position in the table: 2 points

WILDCARD MATCH OF THE (MID)WEEK

Huddersfield v Reading

Go on, the Redfield.

2-1

I've got a funny feeling we might just put paid to that 85 year hoodoo of ours. Trouble is, it may not be 'til next season... (We'll play and beat them in November). But hey, gotta go with the gut.

WOLVES 1-3 CITY       

(1-0)

1st half

Saville 38' - All our former players seem to be scoring against us these days (well, aside from JET and Maynard.. and Cotterill.. and Heaton.. and probably many others..), so why not Saville? It'll be scrappy, though.

2nd half

Wagstaff 62' - Good old Waggy. If his first name was Bill he'd have written the script. Plays a neat one two with Tomlin on the edge of the box, and drives it low into the corner from about 15 yards. The smile on his face lets us know he needs us.

Tomlin 80' - Direct from a free kick. We're breaking all the habits tonight.

Agard 84' - Cheeky little toe-poke to finish off a counter attack after Wilbraham heads it off our line from their corner. Matthews integral to the sweeping move, and everyone gets unreasonably excited before blaming him for three of the next four goals we concede in the next few matches.

#GOTIB15to16CPL Table

Obviously, I'm ineligible for this, seeing as I know the answer.

However, I did forget to mention that you get one point for being one away from your correct position.

Don't say I don't do anything for ya.

Wildcard

Huddersfield 1-2 Reading       

5 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Apologies for being a pedant - 31 hours.

Why, what's happening at 13:45 tomorrow...?

And @cockneydave...no idea...but you can post your prediction instead, if you so wish.

Archived