IGNORED

Wolves Vs City half-time quiz

2 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Next season, the Gate will hold 27-28,000 fans.

When was the last time Ashton Gate had an attendance this big?

Uncle TFR

32,000 something in the glory days of the old Div 1, I am not sure who it was against, but Roger Malone says so on the Glory Days DvD. It's on youtube.

I'm pretty sure that the attendance for the Forest game was 28,000 (still the biggest crowd I've seen at AG since I started attending in 1981) and that the Chelsea attendance was a bit lower (about 24,000). 

I can't think of any others that have surpassed those since seeing that when the ground went all-seater. Bristol have had sell-outs playing Bath at the rugger but I always thought that was with the 21,000 all-seater capacity.

Not sure what the attendances for concerts have been. Didn't the Rolling Stones do a sell-out concert at AG in the early 1980s to an audience of about 30,000?

1 hour ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Next season, the Gate will hold 27-28,000 fans.

When was the last time Ashton Gate had an attendance this big?

Uncle TFR

Saturday, that was between 27 & 28,000.

28 minutes ago, Offside said:

I'm pretty sure that the attendance for the Forest game was 28,000 (still the biggest crowd I've seen at AG since I started attending in 1981) and that the Chelsea attendance was a bit lower (about 24,000). 

I can't think of any others that have surpassed those since seeing that when the ground went all-seater. Bristol have had sell-outs playing Bath at the rugger but I always thought that was with the 21,000 all-seater capacity.

Not sure what the attendances for concerts have been. Didn't the Rolling Stones do a sell-out concert at AG in the early 1980s to an audience of about 30,000?

Looks no worse than final whistle v Rotherham

stones.jpg

Archived