IGNORED

Move on

ollywhyte

Tonight is a night for frustration, anger and reflection upon what could have been. That inevitable sinking feeling is horrible, but we have to move on. We are still 2 points better off that Rotherham, 8 and 11 in front of Charlton and Bolton respectively. MK Dons also sit below us, Fulham delicately poised above us with a trip to Craven Cottage approaching just this weekend. I can't vent the feeling of disappointment enough tonight, but the majority of that disappointment has come as a direct result of some of the drivel I have had to endure on this forum tonight. If you told me a month or so ago a win vs Wolves would be a result to take us 2 points clear of the relegation places and leave the table looking as it does tonight, I'd have taken that, all day long. Okay, 8 points has been cut to 2, but that could quite easily be 5 again come Saturday, or God forbid -1! Either way, we owe this team our support, our fully dedicated and focused support over 10 more tough and probably pain bearing games. This up roller coaster is football I'm afraid, it's the way it's always going to be, and I'd have it no other way, I'm a Bristol City fan and I always will be. I'll be waking up at 5am on Saturday to travel to London from Plymouth, spending the majority of any spare money I have, and win, lose or draw I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't get to many games I admit, as I've said before due to my age and location (Plymouth) but please can we all get behind the boys this weekend, one final push as we look to secure our Chanpionship status and give LJ the summer he deserves to build this team reach his aspirations. Sorry if this post makes no sense, I appreciate the lack of paragraphs, haven't quite grasped the concept of composing a long post on my IPhone!  Was pretty defeated about half hour ago, so decided to take it out by tapping my thumbs!! 

18 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Tonight is a night for frustration, anger and reflection upon what could have been. That inevitable sinking feeling is horrible, but we have to move on. We are still 2 points better off that Rotherham, 8 and 11 in front of Charlton and Bolton respectively. MK Dons also sit below us, Fulham delicately poised above us with a trip to Craven Cottage approaching just this weekend. I can't vent the feeling of disappointment enough tonight, but the majority of that disappointment has come as a direct result of some of the drivel I have had to endure on this forum tonight. If you told me a month or so ago a win vs Wolves would be a result to take us 2 points clear of the relegation places and leave the table looking as it does tonight, I'd have taken that, all day long. Okay, 8 points has been cut to 2, but that could quite easily be 5 again come Saturday, or God forbid -1! Either way, we owe this team our support, our fully dedicated and focused support over 10 more tough and probably pain bearing games. This up roller coaster is football I'm afraid, it's the way it's always going to be, and I'd have it no other way, I'm a Bristol City fan and I always will be. I'll be waking up at 5am on Saturday to travel to London from Plymouth, spending the majority of any spare money I have, and win, lose or draw I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't get to many games I admit, as I've said before due to my age and location (Plymouth) but please can we all get behind the boys this weekend, one final push as we look to secure our Chanpionship status and give LJ the summer he deserves to build this team reach his aspirations. Sorry if this post makes no sense, I appreciate the lack of paragraphs, haven't quite grasped the concept of composing a long post on my IPhone!  Was pretty defeated about half hour ago, so decided to take it out by tapping my thumbs!! 

How dare you! 

How dare you come on here, make sense and sound optimistic! Don't you know it's the anti Johnson crews turn for posting their drivel tonight.

the nerve.

Good post. You've put it far better than I could. Yep I'm gutted especially as when I left work we were drawing Rotherham were as well. I then turn the radio on and it's all gone t.ts up. Oh well that's football.

have a look at dolls thread far more important than tonight's result.

9 minutes ago, twodogs said:

Good post. You've put it far better than I could. Yep I'm gutted especially as when I left work we were drawing Rotherham were as well. I then turn the radio on and it's all gone t.ts up. Oh well that's football.

have a look at dolls thread far more important than tonight's result.

dolls thread? Just seen :(

1 hour ago, ollywhyte said:

Easy to move on if you weren't there. 

14 hours ago, RedDave said:

Easy to move on if you weren't there. 

Gutting wasn't it?  We edged the game and 1-1 was probably about fair.

Not sure how I'm going to get through Saturday, sat in the Bar at Trevose Golf Club, watching sporadic updates from Jeff and the boys, and the worst mobile signal this side of the moon.  No Twitter, no OTIB, no updates....perhaps that'll mean a 0-0?

Archived