IGNORED

Tough Call

Ivorguy

Whichever division we find ourselves in next season, it is going to be a tough call to get a squad together to begin the season well

If we stay up, fingers crossed, we know we have to strengthen the squad size AND improve quality at the same time - possibly up to ten/twelve players needed (remember currently we have a number of loanees too)

If we are relegated one or more will go, maybe as many as 3/4, together with loanees. We will still also need a larger squad (we were lucky to get away with it last year in my opinion); thus we shall also need at least ten/twelve new players

Will the club pay up for Lee to bring them in?

Another season of hard graft at best awaits us

Views?

Lets just say we do get relegated and the Gas get promoted, some serious questions will have to be asked as to how a club in total disarray have managed to level up a 2 league gap and possibly be on much more positive curve than ourselves in a matter of 2 years... I feel sick thinking about that possibility to be honest!!!

9 hours ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Lets just say we do get relegated and the Gas get promoted, some serious questions will have to be asked as to how a club in total disarray have managed to level up a 2 league gap and possibly be on much more positive curve than ourselves in a matter of 2 years... I feel sick thinking about that possibility to be honest!!!

That is the Doomsday scenario. We have 10 games to stop it from happening. Have to keep the faith but knowing us, it will be far from easy!!

Archived