IGNORED

Korey Smith

Red Finesse

What injury is he carrying and how long is he likely to be out?

I remember reading he was 50/50 for the Cardiff game but have seen nor heard anything since?

Such a huge player for us and how we play. Desperately need him fit for the upcoming games vs our nearest rivals!

He has had the injury for around 2/3 months, it's an ankle injury. He has played through the pain game after game and it has come to the point he had to rest it. 

If you can remember, there are a number of home games and away he goes down clutching it as any little roll and trod of it and it's excruciating pain

Said this after signing Matthews, Ayling will probably be moved into centre mid because Smith injury is worse than we all thought. We look awful without him. It's worrying but also ridiculous that we have only had two centre midfielders on the books for months now. 

26 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

He has had the injury for around 2/3 months, it's an ankle injury. He has played through the pain game after game and it has come to the point he had to rest it. 

If you can remember, there are a number of home games and away he goes down clutching it as any little roll and trod of it and it's excruciating pain

Great point mate. This needs to be repeated, over and over, when some on here inevitably come out with accusations of the players not trying, not caring, not blah blah etc.

Korey has been superb

37 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Great point mate. This needs to be repeated, over and over, when some on here inevitably come out with accusations of the players not trying, not caring, not blah blah etc.

Korey has been superb

Think that's a tad unfair mate, I don't think I have seen any comments this season about players not trying/not caring infact I would say the opposite, however I have seen comments about players being over utilised/overplayed or maybe some are not quite good enough which there is no shame in as it is a massive step up in class from 1st division to championship

Archived