IGNORED

Is a draw good enough at Fulham?

reddogkev

To go to the Cottage and bring the points back to Bristol would be just what the doctor ordered.

But going up against a team also fighting for their lives, and sporting the talents of McCormack (the constant thorn in our side), is going to be tough.

Fulham seem to be one of those teams that are open and take risks.  I see a fair few goals flying in each direction.

I'd take a draw, but will it be enough for us?

2 hours ago, ciderbeans said:

We need to be able to score first. That's our biggest problem right now. Goals win games and Fulham can score plenty

Aye, goals win games, but I'd settle for a dour 0-0 on Saturday. I wouldn't wish it though on the masses going to the game, for their sake, I'm hoping for a 3-3 thriller.

4 hours ago, FlintWonderwall said:

A draw would mean we have to beat Bolton and Rotherham at home.

Take a point now all day long.

It wouldn't mean we'd need to beat either of the above, just that we were one point nearer safety with another 9 or 10 pts  still needed.

Pretty sure MK's next two are Hull and Brighton..

Yes. I think for Fulham drawing one of their home games against a relegation-threatened rival would be more demoralising and cause more panic than it would for us to emerge with a point.

I expect the third relegation spot to be between us and MKD. Warnock will keep Rotherham up just see. They have Derby on saturday and a win wouldn't surprise me.

MKD ought to lose at Hull so a point would see us gain on them. Realistically I can't see Fulham going down but it would also keep us in touch with them.

So yeah I would take a draw. Expecting to let in at least three though unfortunately so I fear the worst.

26 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

I expect the third relegation spot to be between us and MKD. Warnock will keep Rotherham up just see. They have Derby on saturday and a win wouldn't surprise me.

MKD ought to lose at Hull so a point would see us gain on them. Realistically I can't see Fulham going down but it would also keep us in touch with them.

So yeah I would take a draw. Expecting to let in at least three though unfortunately so I fear the worst.

Surely Rotherham can't win 4 in a row, they're not Burnley after all, and Warnock isn't God!

4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Surely Rotherham can't win 4 in a row, they're not Burnley after all, and Warnock isn't God!

I would not bet on them not winning!

A point on Saturday would be acceptable but I am pretty certain Fulham will score at least 2 and I am not sure we will!

Anyway regardless of Saturday, we will need to beat Bolton and Rotherham - any other result in either game will be a problem on a load of different levels, lose at Fulham and again to Bolton and things will turn badly for LL.

4 minutes ago, Robin Friday's ghost said:

Huge game for you lot. Rotherham will ease out of the relegation fight under Warnock I 'm certain. So, as someone wrote above, it's between you and the Dons. Could go either way but if you don't score you won't win games. And you don't score.

2-0 to Fulham.

Haven't seen you for a while, ghost, which rock have you been hiding under?

1 minute ago, ScottishRed said:

I would not bet on them not winning!

A point on Saturday would be acceptable but I am pretty certain Fulham will score at least 2 and I am not sure we will!

Anyway regardless of Saturday, we will need to beat Bolton and Rotherham - any other result in either game will be a problem on a load of different levels, lose at Fulham and again to Bolton and things will turn badly for LL.

What's Lenny Lawrence got to do with it?

28 minutes ago, Robin Friday's ghost said:

Huge game for you lot. Rotherham will ease out of the relegation fight under Warnock I 'm certain. So, as someone wrote above, it's between you and the Dons. Could go either way but if you don't score you won't win games. And you don't score.

2-0 to Fulham.

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Robin Friday's ghost said:

Well we've been travelling in rather different circles for a while now so there wasn't much point me dropping by. And since it looks as if we may go our separate ways again at the end of the season I thought I just renew some old acquaintances.

Do League One clubs have message boards? :sad26:

Oh i think it's fair to say that you won't go down this year my Redbird friend .

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 12:47, Robin Friday's ghost said:

2-0 to Fulham.

Erm.... 2-1 to us you ******* welsh wanchor !!

Oh, and how did your third world country get on in the rugby today ? :rofl2br:

On 10 March 2016 at 12:55, Robin Friday's ghost said:

Well we've been travelling in rather different circles for a while now so there wasn't much point me dropping by. And since it looks as if we may go our separate ways again at the end of the season I thought I just renew some old acquaintances.

Do League One clubs have message boards? :sad26:

Please come back and make more predictions :yawn:

Archived