IGNORED

Our fans

daored

Firstly what a result, huge, and well done to the players and mini Johnson.

Today is a perfect example why I love this club the support today was top drawer. We never stopped singing and got our reward with the late winner. Let's back these boys to the same level next week against Bolton.

Top drawer one and all 

1 minute ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

Totally agree.....can sometimes feel a bit disappointed with my red brothers but today WOW..

Well done everyone .....awesome atmosphere in pubs before and right through 90 mins +

Days like today make if all worthwhile. We may not be the most successful club in the land , but least we have passion and aren't ******* plastic !

17 hours ago, daored said:

Firstly what a result, huge, and well done to the players and mini Johnson.

Today is a perfect example why I love this club the support today was top drawer. We never stopped singing and got our reward with the late winner. Let's back these boys to the same level next week against Bolton.

Top drawer one and all 

Also a very good reason why the 'singers' should be in the SS at Ashton Gate, 4,000 singing as opposed to 1,000.

21 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Also a very good reason why the 'singers' should be in the SS at Ashton Gate, 4,000 singing as opposed to 1,000.

South Stand capacity is just over 6,000. How loud could it sound if all the singers agreed to locate there next season?

15 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

South Stand capacity is just over 6,000. How loud could it sound if all the singers agreed to locate there next season?

True............IF. If there are 6,000 people who want to stand up, wave flags and sing. Unfortunately, there has been no indication that there are 6,000. There might be, but there might not. 

1 hour ago, London expats said:

Away games are always massively different in terms of fans behaviour , always more vocal but rare to get 4000 away and unlikely to get 4000 together for home games.

Thats IF people want to give up their seat to accommodate them.

People also loosen up a bit sometimes if everyone around them is doing it- I have no self confidence/belief, am extremely self conscious and even avoid interaction in my daily life as much as possible, but at a football game I join in with the vast majority of songs, and on occasion try and start one! 

19 hours ago, daored said:

Days like today make if all worthwhile. We may not be the most successful club in the land , but least we have passion and aren't ******* plastic !

Me see a neon moon above

I searched for years and found no love

I'm sure that love will never be

A product of plasticity.......

My boss is on holiday and gave me his Fulham season tickets for yesterday's game. As a result was sat at the other end of the ground and could appreciate our support, which was stunning. Congrats to all.

The support the Fulham supporters gave their own players was appalling. They started turning on their own players from the time we equalised and as we exited the stand at the back we saw one "fan" destroy a sign.  Embarrassing.

Archived