IGNORED

Zach Clough

Londoner

3 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Amusing though this thread is, I really, really hope we can hold off on any abuse until the game's safely out of reach.  The last thing we need to do is fire up opposition players...

Agreed. Focus on our performance. If we do that we should win.

5 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

I know some will want to give him a verbal roasting but let everyone remember that the game is BCFC v Bolton with three points a must for us.

So let's support our team rather than aiming too much vitriol at the daddy's boy. 

nothing wrong with supporting your team while slaughtering the other lot. make his life hell i say. 

6 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

nothing wrong with supporting your team while slaughtering the other lot. make his life hell i say. 

He does seem a bit precious so get in his ear I reckon. It worked with Maynard at AG. He`s been getting a bit lately from his own fans judging by their forum and hasn`t been dealing with it too well by the looks of it so get his confidence down to rock bottom I say.

5 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

If another song is needed to welcome Clough, the old timers on here will remember when Gorden Owen, of missing penalties fame, came back to Ashton Gate with Barnsley a loud rendition of "Does your missus know you're here?

Easily adapted.

Mansfield I think.

Archived