IGNORED

Middlesbrough in Meltdown / Karanka Gone? (Merged)

cheshire_red

25 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

Delete please Mods, it's bullshit

If the mods deleted bullshit we'd only have about a third of the posts left!

11 hours ago, cheshire_red said:

Delete please Mods, it's bullshit

It's not bullshit - it was mentioned on the radio this morning that he's considering his position after a bust up 

My housemate is a Boro fan (which I've loved due to us doing the double this season). He really likes Karanka but says he is too defensive at times, like not playing two up top. Was only joking with him about bottling the league again this season but now he is genuinely worried. Maybe it's best for all parties to change personnel this time of season, new bounce and all that?

Yes, my Boro supporting mate claims it's all over Downing, who Karanka didn't want. He's livid as he reckons Downing has been garbage. 

He then went on to say that they have had a terrible record against lower half teams, losing to most of them.

I made sure I pointed out that they lost against certain ones twice :whistle:

Karanka has fell out with a few players up there & quite a few times I believe. After we beat them away from home, he wasn't happy at Adomah clapping our fans for a while & they fell out which then resulted in Albert handing in a transfer request. 

Hope they go up, I don't like Hull or Brighton. They should do everything they can to try and get Pearson in. 

27 minutes ago, Gilts said:

Karanka has fell out with a few players up there & quite a few times I believe. After we beat them away from home, he wasn't happy at Adomah clapping our fans for a while & they fell out which then resulted in Albert handing in a transfer request. 

Hope they go up, I don't like Hull or Brighton. They should do everything they can to try and get Pearson in. 

Don't like Hull??.....can't imagine why.reasons other than the obvious??..decent club,top bloke as manager-plus their fans were very much magnanimous in victory.....

Archived