IGNORED

Department of Stupid Ideals

Major Isewater

I've just been voted Chief of the Stupid Ideals département  South West Areal and i'm looking for Stupid or Silly Ideals .

I think the first one was making me Head but that's another Brown envelope we shan't be opening .

So i'm appealing to you , and especially young women , send me your Silly Ideals and let's nip some silliness in the bud .

Living in South Bristol can't help but notice that Dundry church is closed as it needs repairs (that the wealthy locals don't seem to be able to fund).

My proposal, a Zip wire from the top of Dundry church tower down to the foot of Hotwells. Cutting many peoples commute, and making getting to Work and AG a lot more fun. Some of the proceeds go to CofE to repair Dundry church (seriously locals.. repair your bloody local church you skin flints).

47 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Living in South Bristol can't help but notice that Dundry church is closed as it needs repairs (that the wealthy locals don't seem to be able to fund).

My proposal, a Zip wire from the top of Dundry church tower down to the foot of Hotwells. Cutting many peoples commute, and making getting to Work and AG a lot more fun. Some of the proceeds go to CofE to repair Dundry church (seriously locals.. repair your bloody local church you skin flints).

You've not understood , we're cataloging " Silly " ideas .

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

You've not understood , we're cataloging " Silly " ideas .

Cool - so it's a goer then, i always thought it was a little crazy but hey... we need to start some sort of media campaign, maybe a twitter, facebook drive - start taking donations and a petition to the council. Maybe get some T-shirts printed, maybe Church Urban Network Traverse, though what would mean we would make our project C.U.N.T which might not work.. maybe more thought into the name.

Who knows this time next year !!!!!

12 hours ago, smokey live said:

A Bruzor, Razush……. Its a brush and a razor, a razor and a brush. You can shave and brush your hair at the same time

Could I have one that shaves my ever dwindling head hair but combs my back, which has plentiful growth

Archived