IGNORED

Watch the Full Replay of the Fulham Game online for free

sh1t_ref_again

47 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Believe me, the commentary is wonderful if you are a City fan!

I'd be worried about the commentator after listening to that.

2 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

So they get the full game with a local commentator who cares for free and we get to pay for highlights with a pretend commentator who probably works through the night recording post-match commentary across the FLi sites.

What a deal!

It's because they were a PL side and not tied in to the 72 club exclusive rights deal.. I think you might see changes when the next deal comes up. Infact I think City will go it alone.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

It's because they were a PL side and not tied in to the 72 club exclusive rights deal.. I think you might see changes when the next deal comes up. Infact I think City will go it alone.

The Football league did a survey on this very recently - hopefully fans of other clubs gave the same feedback

2 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Other clubs on the FLi deal get the full 90 minutes... indeed the full 90 minutes of one of our games appeared on City Player a couple of weeks back (think it was the Ipswich game - it was the 'FL Tonight' featured Championship game of the day) but that was soon removed. 

You can changed the technology but maybe the culture needs a shake-up too...

2 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Almost certain they are going alone will follow the same format as the Bristol Sport and Rugby website.

2 hours ago, G Block said:

Almost certain they are going alone will follow the same format as the Bristol Sport and Rugby website.

They all share a central singular publishing hub so maybe. It's quite a bit of a different site to the rest in the BS stable in terms of traffic and depth 

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I watched the last 30 minutes.  We looked decent. 

If you have time, or anyone else for that matter, I would watch the whole game. You have to see the difference in performance between first and second half to really appreciate what a game/result it was.

And the credit LJ deserves for changing it the way he did at half time... sensational!

7 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

As the title says, Fulham have uploaded the full game to watch for free

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/march/15/90-mins-bristol-city

May be worth just watching the second half

May want to watch with sound off if you don't like listening to the Fulham commentary

Loved it. especially the commentary !!

Some guilt edged chances for Fulham there early in the second half, so so easily could and should have been 2-0. 

Defence looked ropey at times. But we'll take that, huge three points, it's all about getting over the line now and starting afresh next season.

7 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

If you have time, or anyone else for that matter, I would watch the whole game. You have to see the difference in performance between first and second half to really appreciate what a game/result it was.

And the credit LJ deserves for changing it the way he did at half time... sensational!

Of course,we posed more of a threat second half,but honestly didn't think we were that terrible first half.in fact,goal withstanding(Goldbourne out of position)we were tighter at the back in the first.felt the high line we adopted after half time left us exposed at times and due to poor final ball and great last ditch defending we got away with the gamble-just happy it played off...my only real concern was JK...looked like he was treading cement and physically struggling for some reason....

4 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Of course,we posed more of a threat second half,but honestly didn't think we were that terrible first half.in fact,goal withstanding(Goldbourne out of position)we were tighter at the back in the first.felt the high line we adopted after half time left us exposed at times and due to poor final ball and great last ditch defending we got away with the gamble-just happy it played off...my only real concern was JK...looked like he was treading cement and physically struggling for some reason....

I saw completely different first half. We couldn't put any passes together, no one was putting in a challenge, apart from Bryan in the first minute we didn't create any chances and we kept being caught out with a simple ball over the top time and time again.

Of course there were still moments in the second half but the way we played and pressured the ball was 100% better second half.

12 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

I thought he sounded like Danny Baker!

BTW I must be wrong but I thought a few weeks ago they said the Bolton game was being streamed ?

At the end he started to sound like Hilda Baker.

Interesting to see that when we had the opportunity to give the ball back after play had stopped for an injured Fulham player, that we put it out of play for a throw-in, some 10 yards or so from the goal line, considering LJ's reaction to Wolves doing it to us!!

Also noticeable how easily McCormack went down every time the wind seemed to blow him!!

9 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

It's interesting watching this again after having been there live.  Our first half was not as bad as I recalled it. I guess first impressions count as we were awful at the start.

Having said all that, what stands out:

1. Bryan was absent throughout.  Possibly the worse game I've seen him have in 2 years.  We really need Korey back
  2. Matthews was caught way out of position on a few occasions. Worrying
  3. Tomlin doesn't do defending
  4. Our tackling throughout the team was weak and generally pointless.  Even Wilbraham was making tackles made of string. Odemwingie and Reid both made bad (mis-)tackles that almost conceded goals
  5. As you say, JK seemed to be running through water and just disinterested
  6. Flint was immense.
  7. Pack was solid throughout
  8. Parker and Tunnicliffe (sp?) were excellent for them
  9. McCormack was fantastic for them.  Thank goodness he goes to Tomlin's fitness instructor

Archived