IGNORED

Remaining Sky Games

Nagy Mahal

1 hour ago, hodge said:

who doesn't love a mid table clash against QPR.... :fear:

"With every place confirmed this year we are looking forward to next with two teams given early tips to make a title challenge, John Bristol City are looking increasingly strong with the stunning triple signing of Juan Mata, Harry Kane and Paul Pogba confirmed, how did they pull this off..."

etc etc

Bolton game deffo on a stream, I'll be watching in my pub on sportklub 3 hd, Slovakia via kodi. there is one championship 3pm ko game shown live around the world, this week its our game, only other times its been our 3pm games were weds away, ips home.

11 hours ago, grubby said:

Bolton game deffo on a stream, I'll be watching in my pub on sportklub 3 hd, Slovakia via kodi. there is one championship 3pm ko game shown live around the world, this week its our game, only other times its been our 3pm games were weds away, ips home.

Have you got an IP address for that?

8 minutes ago, grubby said:

just download "kodi" onto a device, lap top, tablet, smart phone and follow instructions. EVERY game televised anywhere in the world is on there plus access to well known streaming sites, but not as good quality, like cricfree.tv 

Sportsmania and sportsnation are great on kodi but they do require a subscription of £26 six months or £50 for the year you can do less if you want to try it first but i assure you its very good and the picture quality is superb even better than i was getting through Sky. 

6 hours ago, grubby said:

just download "kodi" onto a device, lap top, tablet, smart phone and follow instructions. EVERY game televised anywhere in the world is on there plus access to well known streaming sites, but not as good quality, like cricfree.tv 

I have downloaded but don't know how to find the streams once on the software??

42 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

I have downloaded but don't know how to find the streams once on the software??

You will need to install some add ons you should see some listed . Install uk Turks , exodus, Phoenix and you will find some decent stuff there. Google to find other ones people recommend 

http://www.wirelesshack.org/top-best-working-kodi-video-add-ons.html

Archived