IGNORED

in the next few weeks...

Son of Fred

For some weeks now, I have been saying that we will stay up - probably by only three or four points.

The brilliant second half performance at Fulham gave me confidence that LJ and this squad are determined to achieve survival.

BUT, it's going to be a nerve jangling run-in, starting with Bolton at home who (by then) might be wanting to impress a new manager.

Probabilities from Experimental361 as of last weekend (before Blackburn lost on Tuesday):

We're currently over 90% likely to stay up. Obviously that will change if the results don't go our way but I think we're really nearly there now.

That said, I can't help feeling we won't get the necessary points from the Bolton and Rotherham games but we probably will pick them up from other fixtures.

CdiLBTqXEAAivDA.jpg:large

On 17/03/2016 at 12:44, BCFC_Dan said:

Probabilities from Experimental361 as of last weekend (before Blackburn lost on Tuesday):

We're currently over 90% likely to stay up. Obviously that will change if the results don't go our way but I think we're really nearly there now.

That said, I can't help feeling we won't get the necessary points from the Bolton and Rotherham games but we probably will pick them up from other fixtures.

I have no reason to doubt the accuracy of that graph and so I guess we finally have to admit that we are out of the automatic and play off race. :crying:

On 17/03/2016 at 12:44, BCFC_Dan said:

Am I just being a bit thick here, or does this only go to demonstrate that the fewer points you have, the more likely you are to be relegated?  I think I knew that already.  I see Burnley, who are top, are most likely to win the league.  Knock me down with a feather!

37 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Am I just being a bit thick here, or does this only go to demonstrate that the fewer points you have, the more likely you are to be relegated?  I think I knew that already.  I see Burnley, who are top, are most likely to win the league.  Knock me down with a feather!

I agree

Brentford have got more than a virtually zero chance of relegation the way they are playing.

Archived