IGNORED

New England kit

'Orns

Was shown this a couple of weeks ago in an embargoed trade meeting and I can safely say the feedback to Nike went down like a lead balloon. 

My favourite comment of that day was "The towelling shower of shite a few years ago was bad but this is a new low"

The idea was to incorporate the 82 colours and twist it. 

As much as design wise it's shocking it's going to sell regardless being a tournament year and still be a winner £ wise.

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Like the red and blue in the away kit. Home is awful. 

Re the 'snug' fit - they are normally available in a professional and pie friendly cut. 

Sorry to say mate for "Pie Friendly" people like me it's the latest in a long line of modern shirts that'll have a fitted cut. 

Seen all versions of it in the flesh and the cheaper replica option is almost like wearing a Morph Suit.

The replica training wear coming out is very nice however (polo & tshirts)

14 minutes ago, Ian M said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who struggled. I think the one by Rooney is "Mike" Smalling due to the crappy chin hair but I can't help with the guy on the left. Anyone else?

Jordan Ibe on the right I think and Rolando Aaron's on the left. Under 21's. 

4 minutes ago, Cunnyfunt said:

Jordan Ibe on the right I think and Rolando Aaron's on the left. Under 21's. 

From that photo I posted earlier:

(From left to right) Josh Onomah, Toni Duggan, Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling, Steph Houghton, captain and record scorer Wayne Rooney and Jordon Ibe pose in the new Nike home and away strips following the launch

1 minute ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

From that photo I posted earlier:

(From left to right) Josh Onomah, Toni Duggan, Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling, Steph Houghton, captain and record scorer Wayne Rooney and Jordon Ibe pose in the new Nike home and away strips following the launch

Aaron's and Onomah have the same hair style. Apologies. 

1 hour ago, OddBallJim said:

Wow that is an astonishingly poor pair of kits and absurd prices. No way am I buying that festering pile of hippo excrement.

I also hate that we have abandoned white shorts in our away kit.

Hippo excrement :clap::clapping::chant6ez:

3 hours ago, Malaggro is back said:

Now this is THE classic England kit.

Long sleeved made by Admiral. Check out those cuffs!

best englan kit.jpg

3 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

That Admiral kit was the 1st one I had.  The inside material was scratchy as F.

My first and only England kit, about 1977/8 if I recall. 

I do have a replica 1960s white heavy cotton one that comes out for tournaments.  It soaks up spiller beer a treat, and is no longer Persil-White!

I don't mind the new kit.  For all of you worried about the fit, they usually come in the less figure hugging style too.  I won't be getting one though.

1 hour ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

But there Is blue on the badge.

Italians wear blue and Germans white, neither colour appearing on their respective flags

It's a fair point. I do like the idea of International sides wearing the colours of their national flag though.

For England, all white at home, all red away.

Archived