IGNORED

17/1 against relegation. If you think LJ is rubbish have a punt.

redfieldred

From what I read on here a lot of people think we should have got the pantomime dame (or villain) rather than LJ. My suggestion to those people is put your money where your mouth is and you will enrich yourself to the tune of 17 to 1 pounds. Or is it that you just like moaning? 

Looks like a few people have had a punt on us to go down and a few have bet on a miracle to take place re Bolton. And a lot have taken Fulham at 7/1 too as they come in more than city

the league show on Saturday with their usual standard of research and professionalism said we were 66/1 against. That was actually Blackburn. Even I was on this! Well a free season ticket is good even in league 1 

I bet on us at the start of the season due to our poor summer, then lumped some more on at 15/1 about a week ago. If we stay up I'm delighted, if we get relegated I get £390.

However stuck a tenner on Brentford at 80/1 as well.

9 hours ago, redfieldred said:

Looks like a few people have had a punt on us to go down and a few have bet on a miracle to take place re Bolton. And a lot have taken Fulham at 7/1 too as they come in more than city

the league show on Saturday with their usual standard of research and professionalism said we were 66/1 against. That was actually Blackburn. Even I was on this! Well a free season ticket is good even in league 1 

That was a different market. They were talking about the odds on teams staying up. 

Standard level of research for you though

Archived