IGNORED

Waggy

GrahamC

Delighted he scored today, he's a top pro, a good bloke and as he showed with his brilliant finish, always likely to chip in with a goal.

Probably won't be with us next season but whilst he is, he is a really great squad man.

Big fan.  

He's been a bit part player for this campaign, but would have no complaints were he here next year (though doubt he will be).

Delighted for him, and imagine he'd have no trouble finding a new club were he let go, as is a tremendous professional.

I see no reason not give the guy another deal if he'd accept a bit part position. He's a great pro, very versatile and very reliable to get a 6/7 outta 10 whatever job you ask of him. 

I rate him very highly. I'd go as far to say give him 3 or 4 year deal. He's young enough to improve, and if he doesn't good enough to rely upon when needed. Add that to a good dressing room fit, unless he's making first team demands, we'd be mad to let him leave - indeed Charlton were

It's very difficult to come into the team and play well, if you've had very little game time, but he did it. He was the complete opposite to Freeman, direct and positive, as opposed to Freeman's running into cul de sacs.  He may not be here next year but, if he goes, he'll do a good job at another club. 

As a Cotts fan, I found that he had his favourite XI and that was it (mainly).

I sense LJ will get a squad that will rotate, even if through use of subs.  Kodjia came on today with almost something to prove.  Good man-management if so...as the bloke is our top scorer.

Back to Waggy...it seems LJ trusts him...started him at Wolves, given him minutes off the bench.

If Waggy thinks he'll get better game time under LJ, and a 1 year deal was offered, then it would be great to keep him.  If however he wants regular starts (probably in League One) then fair enough.  Can never lay criticism at Waggy.  

Luckily the goals he scores and games he plays are infrequent, he can get away without needing to invent a new goal celebration!

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

As a Cotts fan, I found that he had his favourite XI and that was it (mainly).

I sense LJ will get a squad that will rotate, even if through use of subs.  Kodjia came on today with almost something to prove.  Good man-management if so...as the bloke is our top scorer.

Back to Waggy...it seems LJ trusts him...started him at Wolves, given him minutes off the bench.

If Waggy thinks he'll get better game time under LJ, and a 1 year deal was offered, then it would be great to keep him.  If however he wants regular starts (probably in League One) then fair enough.  Can never lay criticism at Waggy.  

Luckily the goals he scores and games he plays are infrequent, he can get away without needing to invent a new goal celebration!

They still love him at Charlton judging by the twitter stuff from their fans when we played there - I`d love him to stay but he could do a lot worse than go back there and get them back up.

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

They still love him at Charlton judging by the twitter stuff from their fans when we played there - I`d love him to stay but he could do a lot worse than go back there and get them back up.

He (and any player) would be a madman to go to Charlton; mess of a club.

Waggy could do better.

3 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Delighted he scored today, he's a top pro, a good bloke and as he showed with his brilliant finish, always likely to chip in with a goal.

Probably won't be with us next season but whilst he is, he is a really great squad man.

Hope you're wrong mate (but you rarely are)

Waggy is an asset to any squad.

Archived