IGNORED

Wasted chances

BigAl&Toby

Should of (or is it have) been 9. Post, side netting and a penalty.

I blame Lee Johnson. Bloody rubbish. If only we'd of (or is it have) got Warnock. Or Gray. Or Moyes. Or Cotterill had stayed....

What a difference a few weeks and months makes. 

Where are the Puppet doubters tonight? Come on. Let's be having you! ;)

8 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Should of (or is it have) been 9. Post, side netting and a penalty.

I blame Lee Johnson. Bloody rubbish. If only we'd of (or is it have) got Warnock. Or Gray. Or Moyes. Or Cotterill had stayed....

What a difference a few weeks and months makes. 

Where are the Puppet doubters tonight? Come on. Let's be having you! ;)

If only we would have got warnock :laugh:,doing a terrible job isn't he,bad example son to make your point but I get your drift 

5 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

We had a big chance today to significantly improve our goal difference and, in my opinion, we blew it!

Not only that, but also no player scored more than one goal out of six. When your having to rely on substitutes to get your 4th and 5th goals that shows a lack of desire in your starting 11. Pathetic. 

13 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I think I'm right in saying that we have won 6 out of the last 9. But this division is so competitive we still aren't out of danger. 

Bill

I'm down your way tomorrow to get 3 Belfast sinks I won for a tenner on eBay!

I beg to differ. We're safe. Been so since SC lost his mind and was given the boot.

Onwards and upwards.

If that's what watching your mates wee in a pint glass and ogling silicone breasts do then let them do it every week ;)

22 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I think I'm right in saying that we have won 6 out of the last 9. But this division is so competitive we still aren't out of danger. 

I have also thought this - no draws only 3 pointers but still we can't seem to drag our feet out of the treacle.

Archived